• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Help a Kid Out...? (ignore prefix, updated 7/9)

rat king princess

drinking at the hound pits
howdy rpnation, i'm Kid Wednesday and i'm bored and an aspiring writer who might just be too obsessed with daydreaming fictional scenarios with fictional characters and i'm here to recruit 1x1 partners!

if you're looking for an rp partner who will get bored easily, ditch your thread with little or no explanation, disappear for months, change profile pictures and usernames as often as possible, wants to change plots and settings every other day, and needs to be reminded to respond all the time, you've come to the right place!

but seriously, i'm a massive pain in the ass to rp with, but i promise i can write well! tend to give detailed but relatively brief replies and if i don't like your writing style, i'll tell you and probably find somebody else i get along better with. i promise it's not personal, sometimes people's writing just feels wrong to me and i have to bounce around for a while to find a good partner! with that in mind, if you're interested in an rp with me, please send a sample of your writing.

i typically rp through pm but private threads will be fine as well. i prefer fxm or fxf but mxm is fine as well, and i usually will want to play 2-3 characters (and ask that you do the same!). i don't really have a preference for gender.

i'm very flexible and am usually up to drying anything in an rp, but i draw the line at abuse, drug use, anything with underage characters (and no romance with players who are under 18), and anything nsfw.

my fandoms are:
- star wars
- star trek
- some marvel
- the scorpio races
- brooklyn nine-nine
- rizzoli & isles
- from dusk till dawn: the series
- mad max
- fallout
- pride & prejudice
- baby driver
- archer
- bones
- attack on titan
- yuri on ice
- pirates of the caribbean
- criminal minds
- peaky blinders
- mad men
- hannibal
and more but they're not worth listing

mostly i'm interested in realistic rps that center around crime influences, especially heist-type concepts and anything regarding law enforcement (police detectives, FBI, etc.)

i also like post-apocalyptic settings, but i'm a little more picky about them.

basically my plots center around my characters, and i'll kill for a well-developed, three-dimensional character to interact with!

if any of this sounds like something you can tolerate for more than 5 hours, comment below or PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back