• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Helluva Boss, Dangaronpa, or Bnha RP

Catastrophe Leo

⚛ Leo ⚛ 22 ⚛ She/Her ⚛ French Girl ⚛
Self Introduction
Hello! My name is Leo, short for Leoria, and I'm new here!

Roleplay Information
General Rules:
  • Please be 16+ in age!
  • For Bnha, please don't make your OC all powerful. Strong quirks are fine but being amazing at every little thing and being the strongest person ever is just annoying since there's no character that's perfectly like that in the series.
  • Please don't ask me to change my OCs or any canons I play as! My OCs stay the same and I try to play canons as canon as I possibly can.
  • Please don't force me to accept Headcanons.
  • I'll only do Canon x Canon depending on the pairing, so please don't get offended if I say I don't want to do Canon x Canon. I'm mainly a Canon x OC and OC x OC girl.
  • I'm still new to this site so if I don't know something please don't be rude about it!
Literacy: I believe myself to be literate to advanced literate! I don't write a whole novel, but I write a good amount. I'd say I range around 3-4 para for each character that I play!
Parings: FF, MF, Canon x OC (doubling up), OC x OC. Will do Canon x Canon and MM depending on the pairing.
Genres: Action, romance, fluff, and light angst are enjoyed. As long as it has romance and fluff paired with either action or fluff, I'm good.

Hope to find someone! And if you have any suggestions for my interest check please tell me because I'm still new to interest checks and roleplay ads and all of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back