• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hellspawn Anonymous!

graytful

criminal mischeif
Welcome to Silver Sun Manor, the world's premier rehabilitation facility for monsters, ghouls, and other ghastly creatures of the night!

The human lifestyle is no longer only for mere mortals! In the modern era, the beastly folk of myth and folktale have found ways to adapt to the mundane ways of man. What was really so appealing about stealing babies and sacrificing virgins, anyhow? That being said, we know that old (or possibly ancient) habits die hard. At Silver Sun Manor, supernatural beings who have relapsed on their old ways are guaranteed a safe and non-judgmental environment where they are supported in reintegrating into human society. Enjoy a rest from your mortal persona among fellow patients in our group living accommodations and in weekly group therapy sessions. Receive high quality care from an expert staff experienced in supervising and regulating supernatural outbursts. Enjoy a stroll under the full moon on our sprawling and secure campus where nobody will think twice if you morph into your grotesque monster form!

Character roles: Play as a patient or as a Silver Sun staff member. (4 staff openings, 10 patient openings)

My role: I will play as a DM of sorts, controlling the owners of the Manor, essential staff members, intake of all patients, delivery of announcements, and setting of weekly activities.

I am looking for players who can average 1-3 paragraphs per response. In my vision this is mostly a comedy/spoof setting with monsters struggling to act like humans, but that doesn't mean you can't have more complex personal relationships develop in character. Please let me know if you are interested because I would love to make this a live rp!

I would love to do this! This sounds awesome! I have so many cool and creepy characters.

I'm interested if you're still taking people!
Thank you for your interest! I am going to give the people who already expressed their interest one more day to submit their sheets as priority applicants and if there are still openings after that point you will be the first to know!

graytful graytful Just to make sure, but I'll still have time to make one sometime tomorrow, right? I mean, I think that's what you said above but it's late here and I lose brain cells gradually throughout the day. Sorry.

graytful graytful Just to make sure, but I'll still have time to make one sometime tomorrow, right? I mean, I think that's what you said above but it's late here and I lose brain cells gradually throughout the day. Sorry.
Yeah don't worry about it, all day tomorrow is reserved for priority applicants :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back