• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hellspawn Anonymous - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Never been a big fan of horror movies myself, but that's sounds like lots of fun!

Hey y'all. Depending on how the US presidential election goes today I may not be available for a while. Just wanted to give you fair warning if I do have to go offline. Stay safe y'all.

Sorry for being gone for a while. I'm making a quick Gully post now so I can get back into the swing of things.

It has! Everyone is stressed about the election maybe. Have you posted for Aurora? I think your up on that, now that yamp has posted.

rn0tonrnxgx51.jpg
I've crawled from the depths yet again to hopefully make something soon. Ever so slowly.

Hey y’all I’ll back online! Sorry for my hiatus! I’ll post something within the next 24 hours. It has been quiet here and I have someone asking if they can join this to so I’m going to ask everyone to reconfirm their interest going forward. Please respond to this post that you would still like to participate! If anyone drops I will let a new person join!

I'm still down! I just don't want to go post my room until everyone else in my room has gone!

Heya! Sorry for ghosting forever ago. It's totally my fault! A post is coming out for sure tonight, hope I didn't stall for too long! 👀

Uh, has no one posted since I was gone? 'Cus the latest post is mine from ages ago and I can't see if anyone else has posted. I hope RPNation isn't being a big dumb poo-poo baby-head for me rn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back