• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hellspawn Anonymous - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

graytful

criminal mischeif
β˜½πŸŒ£π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•Šπ•šπ•π•§π•–π•£ π•Šπ•¦π•Ÿ π•„π•’π•Ÿπ• π•£ 🌣☾
Out of Character conversation will be hosted here.

graytful graytful So, I'm not sure where to put my character in the dorms. He's not nocturnal, he's not a beast, but he doesnt practice witchcraft either.

graytful graytful So, I'm not sure where to put my character in the dorms. He's not nocturnal, he's not a beast, but he doesnt practice witchcraft either.
That's okay! If you are unsure then just don't put a preference for the dorm and I will sort him myself after I read over the application.

Its okay. I think I'm going to switch characters. It was cool, but it doesnt work as well as I thought.

Hey all! I’m so excited to start. I just woke up and unfortunately have work all day so I’ll make a character soon hopefully 😬

Can we make 2 characters? I do want to possibly take position of a very motherly, sassy old cook if that's alright? (Or if nobody had their eye on that role yet!)

Can we make 2 characters? I do want to possibly take position of a very motherly, sassy old cook if that's alright? (Or if nobody had their eye on that role yet!)
Sounds good to me! I look forward to seeing what you come up with! I hope work goes by easily today :-)

graytful graytful I was wondering if I could create a librarian? I know it's not an official role, but I have a cute idea.

I've got a character UP! (((: hello fellas

Aw thank you! and Im doing well, hows you (: ?
Im deff excited for the roleplay I just want to be grumpy slav πŸ₯Ί

Club for bullying humans and keeping outdated moral stances πŸ₯Ί
if a man steals something he DO be getting his hands removed and thats on him x

Damn straight, back in my day we just used to behead them and apologise if it was thr wrong fella 😀

A couple of years as a frog sorts out trespassers, but nowadays people notice and complain when people go missing.

Just got done with work for the day! I'm going to go run a few errands but when I'm back I will send out more acceptance letters. Thank you all for the awesome characters so far I can't wait to catch up on all of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back