• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hellsing (Original, Ultimate and Abridged) Interest Check

Bacon Bits

Pocket Sand
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey folks, thanks for checking out my kind of specific thread! I finished Hellsing about a week ago, and I’m an episode away from finishing both Hellsing: Ultimate and Hellsing: Abridged. I’m honestly very obsessed with this universe right now and being able to write in it would be amazing.

A bit about me:
- I’m 18+ and use she/her pronouns. I’m a college student currently taking summer semester off, so I have a lot of time on my hands. I operate on EST and I’m typically on from about 2 pm my time until about 2 am.
- As for writing style, I prefer third person, past tense. My writing size tends to match my partners, but my starters are usually fairly long, and I can go from about 2 paragraphs to 2000+ words just depending on what I receive in return.
- I honestly prefer writing male characters, for the most part. As for pairings, I usually lean towards F// or M// the most, but I’m 100% open to any pairing. Romance isn’t even necessary typically, either. If we do romance, I’m a real sucker for slow burn, enemies to lovers, the ‘they should hate each other but they don’t’ troupes, all of that because I am very, very cheesy I suppose. Also cool with poly, just gives me the opportunity to write more characters and I really enjoy that! Speaking of, I prefer doubling.
- Ghost friendly, I hope you are as well, because honestly I do forget sometimes and would love to return to roleplay when I remember. I’m sure others are the same! After about a week, if I don’t respond, please don’t be afraid to give me a bump, it’s very likely that I just forgot.
- Open to discord or pms, maybe could be convinced to do google docs.

Instead of putting all the pairings and such I’m open to, as I’m really open to most all pairings, I figured I’d just list the characters I’m open to writing and those I’d love to write against. Open to canonxcanon and canonxoc NOTE: If you play Integra for me, I will give you three free ideas on business schemes. Seriously like, you would be awesome for doing that, thank you for even reading this far, but that would be god-tier.

Open to writing as:

Alucard, Anderson, Seras, Walter, Pip, maybe some of the Millennium if we got a good plot going

Looking to write against:

Integra, Seras, Anderson

As for plots, I’d love to discuss that with my future partner(s) based on our mutual knowledge of Hellsing, what you’ve seen, etc. If you’re interested, please shoot me a pm or comment and I’ll send a pm your way. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back