• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hellsing AU [Seeking an Alucard!]

paiyu

Stardust
PRfz9e0.jpg

(This idea is not original to me. I read it in a fanfic somewhere, a long time ago!)

It happened years ago, when Seras and Integra were mere children, after Seras' family was killed and she was adopted into the Hellsing family. There was a crept hidden deep within the woods of the Hellsing estate, and despite being forbidden to go there by her father, Integra was determined to find it and discover it's secrets... after all, her father wouldn't have forbid her from going there if there wasn't something hidden there, right? And, of course, if Integra was going, then Seras had to go as well. Or else she would be branded a baby for the rest of her life.

Little did either of the girls know that what was hidden there was something that would plague their nightmares for years to come. If they had known what they would find, then neither of them would have gone at all...

But they didn't know, and so they went. Deep into the depths of the crept, where Seras tripped, and her blood awoke the thing of their nightmares to come. The girls made it out of that crept alive that night, unaware of the fact that they would see that monster again.

This 'monster' was none other than Alucard, a vampire- no, the vampire. It was Seras' blood that woke him, that gave him new life, and so, he decided then and there that Seras would become his queen. He just had to wait.. and wait he did.

Years flew by, and soon, Seras was a young police officer returning to the Hellsing estate on a short break. It was then that Alucard would decide to make his move...

(I apologize that the idea is a little rushed as far as how it is written, but I hope the general idea is there! Anyways, if interested, message me with any questions or comments and we can get things started!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back