• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hellsing AU [Alucard x OC?]

useless

✰ 愚か者
So, I know it’s selfish of me, but I’m really aching to play as an OC against Alucard from the Hellsing series in a very AU roleplay. I don’t have a super solid idea - just a strong craving! Here is the gist of what I’m after, though:

The events that took place within the Hellsing series did not take place in this AU. Integra’s Uncle never tried to take over the family, and thus, Integra was never forced to seek out Alucard’s help. In fact, Integra’s reign over the family was uneventful, and she lived a long life, and even managed to find a suitable husband and bare a child. All while Alucard remained locked away, in the dark, beneath the mansion.

He would remain that for years and years, until 2018, when the sole-heir of the Hellsing family bursts into his chamber, heeding the words passed down to her from her great-grandmother stating that if she were ever in danger, her ‘salvation’ would be down in the dank, dark dungeon. However, it wasn’t ‘salvation’ the young Helling was after. It was revenge. And she intended to use the tool apparently hidden in the dungeon to exact that revenge…

Basically, the Hellsing family is attacked in the year 2018 by a force yet to be determined; All I know for certain is they are powerful, and attacked unexpectedly, killing every member of the family except for my gal. Either they spared her for some morbid reason, or they thought they killed her but in actuality just barely failed. Enraged and out for revenge, she seeks out Alucard.

What happens from there needs some fleshing out, for sure! But if you’re interested, please, message me and we can get this ball rolling!

Last edited:
uqg1tby.jpg

Are you still interested in this rp? Or has the interest in it gone away? I hope that you don't mind that I'm female, but I am definitely interested in this rp.

And even though you say that the idea is sloppy, I can work with it, though if you'd want to come up with even more ideas, that would be completely fine with me.

I am very interested in this rp I have been watching the ultimate ova version since the first episode was out. I could play alucard. I love his character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back