• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Helloooo

lovedentist

I've kind of taken a hiatus this year as, honestly, my real life has been more exciting than the imaginary ones I've created (there's a first time for everything)! But I'm back now, and while I'm still enjoying the new things in my life, I miss writing so much. I've been rping for a very long time, it's been of my favorite ways to write, quite honestly. It's just really fun bouncing ideas off of other people and meeting their characters. I used to be able to reply 24/7 but unfortunately that is just not realistic anymore. I work a full time job and am usually with my boyfriend so my replies can be scattered. While I don't want to promise anything, most days I can probably get a reply out two or three times a day, but if not everyday then definitely several replies a week. You're welcome to send a message if you feel I'm taking too long to reply. I tend to write lengthy starters, depending on the plot, other than that I usually write a good chunk of paragraphs. I would love if my partner was detailed as well. I like my main character to be female, as that's what I know and am most comfortable portraying, but if you want to double I won't say no! I believe having multiple characters adds depth to the rp, and I also believe that some require it. I am 23 years old and would prefer if you were at least 18, because, while I don't want to write smut or anything like that I do like when my rp's have romance and some mature themes in them. I would appreciate communication between us, if you have an idea for the plot we're doing, please share! If you don't like the way something is going, tell me! If you are no longer interested, just tell me, it's really no big deal. But please don't just leave me! I would also like to ask you to pm me directly if you are able. Below is the plot I would like to create with you and I ask that you be okay with writing a male character.
---------

Set way in the past, when there were still kings and queens, and castles. Wars fought only with swords and cannons. The kingdom of Hallaway is ruled by tyrants. For the past few years there have been talks of over throwing the King and Queen, a small rebel army has already started gathering and planning. Character A is one of the leaders of the army rebeling. He was sent to the castle to try and find a rumored secret entrance into the castle. He was caught and thrown into the dungeon, they had tried him with treason, his execution date set for the morning. Character B is the King and Queen’s daughter. Ever since she heard of the rebellion she has been trying to find a way to find and get in contact with them. When one of the leaders ends up in her parents dungeon she decides to break him out, knowing that this might be the one chance she has to help overthrow her parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back