Helloooo!

Lorna

I like anime art and the color red a lot!
Okay wow I sure am nervous! Like I backspaced a bunch of stupid thread titles and just settled on saying hello. That's how nervous I am haha-

Uhmm let's see. I like to rp! Okay yeah I think everyone here likes to do that. I mean it is a roleplay site. I also draw? Right, that's a thing I do. A lot. I draw cute anime people! My favorite setting is fantasy, but I also like AU's like pokemon. I really like JRPG's!

The reason I found and signed up for this site is because I don't have any roleplay friends anymore. Everyone's either busy or grown out of it. Sooo I'm hoping to make some cool roleplay pals!

Oh right uhh, I go by Lorna. It's nice to meet you all!

Welcome to RPN! I hope you have a great stay here and find an rp that’s best for you. If you have any questions you can ask me or any other of our friendly RPers.

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find awesome friends here, I sure did. This bustling community of writers and artists will welcome you with open arms! So don't feel nervous and have fun :closed eyes open smile:

Welcome to the party- I mean RPN! Fellow nooblet here who can already tell you that it's pretty dang friendly around around these parts.

Pokemon's pretty lit. Nothing giving various Pikachus numerous and really odd names. Like David. Or Bob. Or Name.

Have fun!
d40fef7542a89a5505b65d53a95dda4e7a1f6da4_hq.gif

Thank you so much for the welcomes everybody! I'm still really nervous but you guys seem really friendly and I'm hoping that I can find my way around.

Typewriter Typewriter It's really reassuring to hear that from someone who's also new! Ahaha time to try being social.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back