• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Helloooo XD

Dark Amethyst

Delusional
Heya guys!

So, I seem to be running low on RPs at the moment and I wanted to put some suggestions out there!

First things first: *sorry*

Quick run down of rules -

- Please, PLEASE, no godmodding or one liners. They are pretty much my pet hates. I won't be able to respond to you effectively if I'm not given anything to work with. :/

- Don't be afraid to contribute ideas! This is OUR RP not just mine, so don't hesitate to throw in an awesome plot twist or something, because it all makes the RP that so much better.

- Minimum of a paragraph please! The more detail the better and the faster we can move on!

- tell me if you're not enjoying it! I don't bite! And please be friendly, I love having chats whilst doing an RP.

- Romance isn't a must, but I would love it if we could throw some in!!!! :) pretty please!

- I would like to play female if that's ok. I kinda suck at RP-ing dudes, sorry.

-um...I think that's about it. HAVE FUN! ^u^

Now the exciting stuff... Bold is the stuff is particularly like to do, and if neither is bolded I don't mind!!! :)

Pairings:

Vampire x Human

Werewolf x Human

Assassin x Target/Bystander

Demon/Angel/God x Human

Fandoms:

Marvel -

Avengers/Loki x OC

OC x OC set in Marvel Universe

- Mortal Instruments (books)

- Vampire Academy

- GRIMM (TV show)

- Morganville Vampires Series

*will add more when I can think of them! xD and I'm totally open to suggestions*

I have an idea for an Assassin x Target one and I would be willing to try to play the male.PM me if you're interested?

I would love to do a Marvel RP or maybe angel/human. Let me know if you are interested.

Dark Amethyst] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17532-derik-acemitch/ said:
@Derik Acemitch[/URL]
Sure! That'd be awesome! PM me!

@Momka

Pm me and we can sort something out! :)
Im new so i cant pm yet :/ can i pm you later and we can sort something out then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back