• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello!

DevlinRoss

Not afraid of no ghosts
Hello, I'm Devlin, and I'm wanting some partners (obviously) and I'd like to get used to this new site.

I'm interested in many genres, and I wouldn't mind throwing in a little romance here and there. But action is what I'm looking for the most.

The genres I'm interested in the most are:

• Fandoms ( I prefer having them OC centric and a little bit of interaction with the canon characters):

1. Kingdom Hearts
  2. Skyrim
  3. Pokemon

• Medieval Fantasy
  • Gifted/Superhero
  • I'd love to do a horror roleplay as well. It seems like it'd be fun to try.

Of course, I'd love to hear any plot ideas anyone would have as well.

Ok, sweet! Do you have anything specific in mind, such as creating a plot, or just rolling with the flow?

Depends if you're wanting to start them off as beginner trainers or already somewhat into the journey.

Also, action and stuff is fine but really I only like to do romance if its MxM/yaoi, MxF is something I rarely do so my character will probably be male.

Let's have them somewhat into the journey.

That's cool with me, and I usually play a female, so it looks like they'll just be friends :3

As long as yer cool with that.

Are you cool with PM rping? I have an easier time keeping track of everything there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back