Hello

Sevtastic

Just dipping my toes back in the water. It has been a long long time since I was able to RP and I'm hoping to maybe get back into it.

Welcome what are your fandoms?
Just a few. Harry Potter/The Wizarding World. I've always been more into the universe than specifically those movies. Kingdom Hearts... Hunger Games, Stranger Things, Stardew Valley .-. I'm sure I could come up with more given enough thought or discussion. What about you?

Just a few. Harry Potter/The Wizarding World. I've always been more into the universe than specifically those movies. Kingdom Hearts... Hunger Games, Stranger Things, Stardew Valley .-. I'm sure I could come up with more given enough thought or discussion. What about you?
I Really got into Resident evil the past 2 years. I like hunger games too.

Yeah? I bet that would be fun. It never even occured to me to do a Resident Evil. I bet a horror Rp would be a lot of fun. Have you done one with Hunger Games?

That could be cool. I wont lie though I only saw a movie or two. If you were cool with a character waking up with amnesia or something and having to learn everything from the base we could. I just don't want to jump in like, "Yeah I know all about it" and on the side I'm sitting here googling everything you mention. :P

That could be cool. I wont lie though I only saw a movie or two. If you were cool with a character waking up with amnesia or something and having to learn everything from the base we could. I just don't want to jump in like, "Yeah I know all about it" and on the side I'm sitting here googling everything you mention. :P
Don’t worry we can just be two people in a city. You prefer male or female I only do MXF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back