hello.

nocchi

☆avantgarde☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello,

I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now. I had an account here about 4 years ago, but I don't recall the login since it's been so long.

I write normally about 700 words with little response material, but 2000 words per post is not uncommon if I'm writing with other advanced persons.

I look forward to getting along with everyone and finding good roleplay partners. (:

Hey there! It's nice to meet you, what role plays do you think will hold your interest?
Likewise.

To answer the question: multifandom, horror, or somewhat darker themes (perhaps crime or mafia related) are my top three that came to mind. I'm also interested in fandom roleplays, particularly if it pertains to JJBA or Macross.

Likewise.

To answer the question: multifandom, horror, or somewhat darker themes (perhaps crime or mafia related) are my top three that came to mind. I'm also interested in fandom roleplays, particularly if it pertains to JJBA or Macross.
Nice, are you into any other fandoms?

Nice, are you into any other fandoms?

Mo No No Ke (not to be confused with the film), Kill la Kill, Psycho-Pass, Steins;Gate, HUNTERxHUNTER, Angelic Layer, Berserk, Goblin Slayer, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Where They Cry), Shoujo Tsubaki (Camellia Girl), Junji Itou's universes, Kuuchuu Buranko (Psychiatrist Irabu), Galaxy Express 999, Neon Genesis Evangelion to name a few. It's been a while since I've watched EVA, though.

Welcome to the wonderful world of RPN, if you ever meet a tree guardian, be sure to light it on fire and praise the lord and savior. Banana ghost.

Welcome back, Naso. I'm co-running a multifandom around these parts. Care to take a look?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back