Hello

Fae13

The faery scribe
Hello all!
I liked being called Bay!
I randomly stumbled across this site while trying to find a place to rp, I've been forum rping for a little over 5 or so years...
I hope to be able to have lots of fun and make a lot of awesome sotires/RPs together!

Greetings, Miss Bay! A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm still new myself, but I can day this place has been pretty cool. I hope you enjoy it! 😊

Greetings, Miss Bay! A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm still new myself, but I can day this place has been pretty cool. I hope you enjoy it! 😊

Thank you for the welcome! The pleasure is mine :) Hopefully, we'll get to work together in an rp soon! I'll see you around!

I was roleplaying on Gaiaonline and re.color before this. I think this site is superior by far. I hope you enjoy your stay! Any questions feel free to ask.

Hey, I'm looking for a role play partner. I mainly like fantasy with like werewolves, vampires, mermaids, ect., as well as historical, like Victorian era stuff. I am a pretty detailed role player, and like it to be written like a book. Not the whole *sits* crap. I have a lot of crazy dreams my plots are based off of.

Hey, I'm looking for a role play partner. I mainly like fantasy with like werewolves, vampires, mermaids, ect., as well as historical, like Victorian era stuff. I am a pretty detailed role player, and like it to be written like a book. Not the whole *sits* crap. I have a lot of crazy dreams my plots are based off of.
that actually sounds like a lot of fun :) do you have a page here or like a discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back