hello

Captain John Captain John I sometimes see historical role plays on here, though I am embarrassed to say I do not know really know what a naval setting is. xD

I will keep an eye out for you, and let you know if I see any historical role plays.

Hey Captain John, welcome to RPN. I think your avatar is from Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World. I'm pretty sure, it's been a while since I saw that movie. Anyway good luck and have fun.

Hey Captain John, welcome to RPN. I think your avatar is from Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World. I'm pretty sure, it's been a while since I saw that movie. Anyway good luck and have fun.
thanks. Its one of my favorites

Welcome Captain John! You know if you go to looking for partners and make a forum you may find some of those who enjoy your Roleplays and i believe there is a section for historical Roleplayers that you can scope out. :) I recommend making the forum as detailed as possible however not too lengthy.

Welcome Captain John! You know if you go to looking for partners and make a forum you may find some of those who enjoy your Roleplays and i believe there is a section for historical Roleplayers that you can scope out. :) I recommend making the forum as detailed as possible however not too lengthy.
thanks

what part of the forums should I make a thread for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back