Hello~

KannaChan

Hello everyone, I'm Kanna and I'm new here! Let's see, there's not much to say about myself... I can do a variety of different roleplays and tend to alternate depending on whatever mood I'm in. I do enjoy female roles in MxF (particularly fandoms) but I can do MxM and FxF too. I enjoy fandoms and originals, and I've been rping for... I'd say 7+ years? And I'd like to think of myself as very friendly, so feel free to chat with me! Also, I enjoy abusing exclamation marks, so you've been warned! :P

I look forward to my time here and hopefully meeting some awesome and wonderful people! ^^

Hello KannaChan, welcome to RPN! I also do a big variety of RPs, and like a lot of different styles. I’m sure that you will find a good RP that’s for you!

Hello! Oh, thanks so much, I appreciate it!! ^^ Your username is really cute!

And I'm sure I'll be able to find a good RP! :) Haha, I'm still trying to get used to this site, but I think I'm getting there! > v < ~ I hope to see you around!

Hey friend, the names quinn!

Welcome to the dark side, we have like buttons in the shape of cookies :P Hope you find a partner to rp with and get into a really fun and investing story! Happy RP-ing!

Hi! I'm new here, too. It's a little overwhelming, but I hope we're both able to figure this site out and enjoy some fun rp! Good luck, have fun & feel free to pm me with ideas once you've reached the mandatory 10-count!

Quinnigan Quinnigan Hey there Quinn, thanks so much for the warm welcome!

I hope so too, but I'm sure I'll find many great partners here! Everyone seems so friendly. ^__^ Oh, and that's super cute! xD I'm more than happy to have joined the dark side then! <3

W WillRoleplayer Hi there, Will! It's so great to see other new members here! :D It definitely is a little overwhelming, but I think I'm slowly figuring things out? Hope you are too! Thanks so much, and right back at ya! ^__^

4ntarianV4lentine 4ntarianV4lentine Hello there! \( ^ o ^ )/ ~*~*~ <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back