Hello!

v e e

guilty pleasure
Hello all! I'm not new to roleplaying, but it's my first time being in RPNation. I hope I'll have a ton of great experiences here and looking forward to get to know all of you!

Welcome to the nation!! I'm fairly new as well so hopefully we'll be able to roleplay together. Feel free to hit me up if you wanna chat ^_^

Same, I use to RP a lot, but I just recently started doing it again. I have never stopped writing though. It is definitely a passion of mine, even if I have to channel it into college essays now instead of RP's. Luckily, I am on winter break for a whole month. :)

Same, I use to RP a lot, but I just recently started doing it again. I have never stopped writing though. It is definitely a passion of mine, even if I have to channel it into college essays now instead of RP's. Luckily, I am on winter break for a whole month. :)
Welcome to the nation!! I'm fairly new as well so hopefully we'll be able to roleplay together. Feel free to hit me up if you wanna chat ^_^

Nice to meet you both! If you want a RP hmu :>

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Hope to see you around some time!
Anyway, feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Hello all! I'm not new to roleplaying, but it's my first time being in RPNation. I hope I'll have a ton of great experiences here and looking forward to get to know all of you!
Welcome! You'll probably have a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back