Hello!

Vicikt

Hi, I made an account today! I'm quite new to the rp scene, my friend introduced me into it and I've been interested to try to get into it ever since, maybe this is the place for me to start! :csmile:

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

thanks guys! I'll try my best :D

hELLO I'M LATE WELCOME ME FROM SCHOOL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Welcome to RPN! The place where people are friendly and the place that took me two weeks to navigate correctly! Contact me whenever, I'm always happy to chat!
Especially during school hours...
BOOOORINNNNGGG.........

*welcome hugs*

OKAYBYETIMETODOALGEBRA :D

hELLO I'M LATE WELCOME ME FROM SCHOOL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Welcome to RPN! The place where people are friendly and the place that took me two weeks to navigate correctly! Contact me whenever, I'm always happy to chat!
Especially during school hours...
BOOOORINNNNGGG.........

*welcome hugs*

OKAYBYETIMETODOALGEBRA :D
Thanks a lot, good luck with Algebra! :)

Hi, I made an account today! I'm quite new to the rp scene, my friend introduced me into it and I've been interested to try to get into it ever since, maybe this is the place for me to start! :csmile:
Greetings I am Vaskar The Hunter a veteran role player here. If you ever need a friend or some advice don't be afraid to pm myself or any of the veterans you meet. Enjoy the sight and I'll see you on the hunt.

Sincerely
The Hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back