Hello

Libellule

Dragonfly Enthusiast
Hi, everyone. ^_^ My name is Willow. I've role-played on this site several years ago when I was maybe 13-ish; I'm 17 now. I've just gotten back into writing this summer - I've forgotten how much fun it is to create another world with only my fingertips. I hope I'll be able to stay active on this site; I'll be attending college and majoring in nursing this fall, so I may get pretty busy.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know y'all. ^_^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hello, it is I, the lupine lord of Roleplay Nation. I would personally like to welcome you to our beautiful and magnificent site. We have all that you may be looking for in a roleplay, from space pirates and starships to medieval knights and pirate ships. I myself enjoy a roleplay with a fantasy setting. I cannot wait to see you around the site.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back