Hello!~

KanaPoptart

Hello, everyone!
Even though there might not be a lot of people reading this.. (n˘v˘•)¬
My name's Kana, (as seen by my username, xD)
I'm a little out of ideas for what to post, but I'll just start with genres. I like fantasy, action, adventure- to be honest, I don't really mind what kind of roleplay it is as long as I can have fun with it.
I like to roleplay for fun, but I do start getting a little picky with grammar. I joined this site in hopes of meeting and making some new roleplaying friends, so I hope I manage to do that! \(o∇o)/
If you read this (I'm surprised you've got nothing better new than to check out a newbie to the site), but thanks (I guess, 〈(゜。゜)
I look forward to the roleplays I'll do on here!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Heya Kana! I'm sure you'll do fine here, dun worry 'bout it. You'll find tons of great roleplayers here from my experience. Also, I always make it a point to say hi to new kids on the block, as well as a few other members I'm sure will pop in here in a sec. I love making peeps feel welcome to the Nation ^.^. So, Welcome! xD

(Edit: Heh, I was mostly talking about The Mechanist and there he is, beat me to the punch again xD)

Welcome!! We can be newbies together! If you ever want, we could roleplay so.ething together cos you seem like you'd be a good partner :9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back