Hello!!

Lira

Hey, Lira here!! I have roleplayed on a few different sites but I found this one to look inviting so here I am. I enjoy many tv shows and netflix binging, and many many books. I have a busy schedule between university, work, and video games but I would like to spend some time writing as well!

Hiya Lira! I can tell you'll fit right in here! Have a great time in the Nation! I know I do. ^.^

-Derg, your friendly neighborhood Draconic Moderator

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

the cookies and punch would be swell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back