~Hello~

Starving-Aristocrat

Newly Anointed Count
Hello, I'm Starving-Artist (SA). I'm new to this site and had a few friends suggest this site to me. I don't know what to really say here. I'm eighteen and currently attending college for my AA, so my schedule's a bit weird on when I can be on or not. I focus mainly on drawing and writing as my preferred fields of study. My profile picture is actually my first attempt at digital art, I had to use my phone and an app to actually draw it since I don't have a computer or tablet to use. I've mostly done traditional art, so I'd like some feedback and tips on how it turned out actually. I like Steven Universe, FMA, Homestuck, Pokemon, Killing Stalking, Undertale, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and Yugi-Oh as my fandoms. Through when it comes to preferred themes I like darker themes, some mystery, romance, and adventure. I'm also an avid world builder and like creating my own universes and original characters, I mostly RP as my OCs using fandom worlds but non of the cannon characters.

I'm pretty chill with a composition of 25% Shade, 15% Salt, 10% Dead, and 50% Sinnamon Roll. So, feel free to ask questions down below, ask me about my OCs or worlds, or just talk to me. I hope you have a lovely day/afternoon/night.

Love,
~SA~

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to Rpn SA! You're friends were right to bring you here! Rpn features many boards across the site. If you are seeking critiques on your artworks then the Creativity section would be the best place to go to. Oh and nice avatar by the way! Especially if it was made on a phone.

There are many Fandom roleplays for you to join as well as Fantasy and Realistic roleplays! From most of the Fandom roleplays I've joined, many use OCs and never the Canon characters. I personally like using OCs as well.

And with your percentages for your characteristics of your writing, you should fit right in!

Before you dive too deep into the site be sure to read up on the rules and guidelines for the site~

I wish you the best on your endeavors here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me, the staff, or any other member for assistance!

Thanks! I'll probably be silently lurking in the Creativity section, and I really hope to find some Dragon Age and maybe Fire Emblem RPs.

Thanks! I'll probably be silently lurking in the Creativity section, and I really hope to find some Dragon Age and maybe Fire Emblem RPs.

Mmm I've seen plenty of Fire Emblem RPs around! And don't b afraid to start your own as well! The Creativity section is a nice place to put up artworks. I like to also lurk around the threads there and admire the talent of users.

Only 15% salt?
Nah I'm joking. I'm Sano, self-proclaimed lord of forum games.
I hope you'll come check them out sometime!

Hello there and welcome to RPN! I feel the same about rping in fandom worlds with OCs - they give you so much more freedom while at the same time you get to rp in a universe you really like :') If you're ever interested in doing a KS rp, I'd be down for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back