• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello!!!!

Hello! So I’ve been trying to get back into the RPing world. I’m starting to get more time on my hands again and I miss creating the characters and stories! So naturally, I’ve decided to try and find a rp partner (or a few). Of course, I do have a few requirements. 1. I prefer to double up, a boy and a girl for each person. 2. I really like long detailed replies! between 3 to 6 or more paragraphs per character perhaps? Though good grammar is important I won’t be too strict about it. Everyone makes mistakes! 4. I prefer OC over cannon3. As for activity I understand that life gets busy.I will try my best to reply four times a week in the very least!Now, onto my interests. I don’t have any real plots thought out but I would like to RP some of these fandoms or genres. The stared ones are ones they I am very interested in!* Supernatural (show and genre)* Sci-fy* Horror* Outlast (video game) * The Last of US (video game)* Until Dawn (video game) * Post-apocalyptic * The 5th Wave If you have any other interests tell me! I might be interested

Also not sure why that's all highlighted in blue but whatever!

Hello! I hope you're doing well. ^^

I'd love to do something with either:

• Supernatural Related (Or the show though I'm not completely caught up. I think S10.)
  • Post-Apocalyptic (Anything really.)
  • Horror  (Huge buff on this.)

Or even some sort of mix of the three. Whichever you prefer if you're interested.

By the way I adore Until Dawn. It's a great game.

did you have a specific idea that would wanted to rp? 

Well I do like the idea of an alien apocalypse where aliens disguise themselves as humans in to help purge the real humans from the planet without damaging it so they can take the resources. (Like the 5th wave if you've read it). Otherwise I like a regular zombie apocalypse! 

Hello! I hope you're doing well. ^^

I'd love to do something with either:

• Supernatural Related (Or the show though I'm not completely caught up. I think S10.)
  • Post-Apocalyptic (Anything really.)
  • Horror  (Huge buff on this.)

Or even some sort of mix of the three. Whichever you prefer if you're interested.

By the way I adore Until Dawn. It's a great game.

Oh I am! And how about you?

i'd love to do either one of the three or a mix of supernatural (show or genre) whichever you prefer and horror! And don't worry about being caught up on the show if we do that because I'm probably only around season 7 ^^"  

omg yes! I can't count how many times I've played it! 

Well I do like the idea of an alien apocalypse where aliens disguise themselves as humans in to help purge the real humans from the planet without damaging it so they can take the resources. (Like the 5th wave if you've read it). Otherwise I like a regular zombie apocalypse! 

I haven't read that book, but I'd be up for something like that 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back