• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello YOU (the Netflix tv show!) long term 1x1

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Twenty two year old female (seeking those eighteen plus to write with!) here as you all know from my posts, I’m advanced literate, looking for those who use third person and past tense and detail. With the release of season three and spooky season approaching I’d love to do a clean long term roleplay based off the Netflix hit show YOU, I’m looking for someone to play Joe Goldberg against my female oc. I’ve spent a lot of time on her and I think she could be loads of fun against Joe and there’s tonnes of opportunity! Especially if we do a love triangle and include characters like Benji, Milo or even Forty! Please know the show well, I’m looking for clean story based and angsty as hell story lines! I’ve been just dying to do a YOU roleplay lately so I hope some of you amazing people out there can help me. Ladies I can double, please check out my posts on my profile and I’d be happy to double long term over discord or something! In your message please tell me your favourite colour and your favourite character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back