Hello Traveler!

VeronaBlueHeart

Verona Blue Heart
Hey there! My name is Verona Blue! But please just call me Blue! My roleplays tend to be centered around slice of life themes, and centered around a place I have named Heart Manor. So for those who are interested;

Heart Manor is a bed and breakfast service where the mystic and real clash, my friend as described it as such.
"It was known among the few and the dreamers of the world that there may still be places of magic; a quiet few remnants far beyond the bustles of humanity, long neglected or forgotten from most. However few and far in between they remained, not all were completely gone. A few remained in sight, and with their caretakers they thrived in a state of abundance, for their outer perceptions may be mundane, but what lied within these domains proved far more intriguing. Whomever so would wind up there by invitation or perhaps random chance, but they never left uninspired."

Many different people live here; assassins, mages, and spirits. etc. It mainly centers around fandoms of Assassin's Creed, Dragon Age, Disney/Dreamworks, but also includes Black Butler, Durarara!!, Hetalia. Along with characters who have become a mixture of many different fandoms. We are also ok with accepting people of other fandoms as well!

If this interests you let me know! For more info on the types of characters I play as, here's a link to my main rp page; https://www.quotev.com/HeartVeilFire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back