What's new

hello there

hello there! i will keep this short and sweet - my name is erica and i am twenty. i have been roleplaying for several years now and i really enjoy it. for me, it is a great way to spend my free time and i quite like writing with a partner as it just increases the creativity. i tend to write 1000+ word replies, but can lower that given my partners comfort level. apart from writing i spend much of my time working, and when i am not working im taking care of my many, many pets. i love movies and will watch any movie no matter what. lets see... my favorite animal would be the stunning emperor penguin and my favorite color is a super super soft pink. a couple more random facts i suppose would be that i am a lesbian so i love shows with a strong female lead. supergirl is one of my all time favorites as is once upon a time. at this point i think im rambling a bit so i will end this here, but feel free to shoot me a message if you want to chat or anything!

Hyelin

The bored one
Hey there! Nice to meet'cha! Happy to see ya too :'D I'm sure you'll quickly find someone to write with! And I love watching both series! (They are just too great! ÔwÔ) And what pets do you have? :D I myself have a little doggo and had a bunny too (she died sadly [But she got 12 years old :)]) well if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask any of us!

nice to meet you as well! i currently have two little sausage dogs (mini doxies) named denver and maizey - they are just adorable and i love them so so much! two rabbits named oreo and kodak (kodi - named after the kodak camera), two cats named laylah and miley, a horse (whom has my whole entire heart) named piper and then thirteen hermit crabs all named after characters from once upon a time hahah. everyone jokes when they visit that i have my own mini zoo, which hopefully will be growing by one scaly friend in the near future. i think im the only person who actually is excited about said potential scaly friend, but im sure everyone will warm up to the idea over time.

Hyelin

The bored one
That's really amazing! I'd like to have many pets but sadly I can't care so much about them as I'd like to... But have you thought about having ferrets? They are so cuteeeee ahhhh

pffftttt i want a little ferret so badly... like for years. surprisingly it was easier to convince everyone that a snake was a better choice than a ferret?? but i would looove to have one, perhaps once i finally get my own place and take my zoo with me i can get one

Comicwolf

Its only a leap of faith
hello there! i will keep this short and sweet - my name is erica and i am twenty. i have been roleplaying for several years now and i really enjoy it. for me, it is a great way to spend my free time and i quite like writing with a partner as it just increases the creativity. i tend to write 1000+ word replies, but can lower that given my partners comfort level. apart from writing i spend much of my time working, and when i am not working im taking care of my many, many pets. i love movies and will watch any movie no matter what. lets see... my favorite animal would be the stunning emperor penguin and my favorite color is a super super soft pink. a couple more random facts i suppose would be that i am a lesbian so i love shows with a strong female lead. supergirl is one of my all time favorites as is once upon a time. at this point i think im rambling a bit so i will end this here, but feel free to shoot me a message if you want to chat or anything!
O_O a supergirl fan! awesome.....do you happen to rp as supergirl by any chance?
also welcome to the site, everyone is very friendly

Comicwolf

Its only a leap of faith
oh absolutely! by far kara and lena are one of my favorite ships to ever write for! i am pretty comfortable writing for either of them c:
So would you agree to doing a normal type of supergirl rp with my oc? It wouldnt involve any romance unless you prefer that or if you prefer adopt

Anyone that loves Supergirl is automatically awsome in every way.

mokikat

☆ i move the stars for no one ☆
Welcome! It's lovely to meet you! How refreshing it is so see someone with a different type of favourite animal. Emperor penguins are beautiful creatures! I hope you enjoy your experience on here~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)