Hello there

RI.a

"愛を知りたいのです."
Hello! I'm new to the site but not very new to roleplaying
Hope to meet and befriend some new rp buddies! :)

Hello, I am Bunbun or Bunny. Nice to see a new face on this site. Are you enjoying it so far? I have and I have been here for almost three years. Starting in summer of 2016 until today.

How long have you role played? What do you like to do?

Hello Bunbun! That's such a cute name!
Yes, I'm enjoying the site! Looking through several forums to see what's going on and joining some etc.
I can't really remember when I started, maybe 2012 or earlier? I've stopped since starting uni, but here I am now! *pops confetti*
I like genres such as action, fantasy, science-fiction, supernatural, bit of romance, and anime/manga <- If that's counted as a genre? Haha

What about you?

original.gif

Yay yay yay wow, you are a veteran on here. That is amazing. Thanks, I got a name change last year when everyone believed I was a girl for having fangirl in the name. Ridiculous, amirite? Anyways yeah, thanks for the compliment. Made me feel very good.

I do everything too! From slice of life, scifi, horror, romance, drama, fantasy and etc. Although I think I strayed from most of anime because of the role players I hang out with. They prefer real life face claim. >.>

OOohhh finished school or not yet? What were you studying?

Oh the
1c22g1.jpg

I do everything too! From slice of life, scifi, horror, romance, drama, fantasy and etc. Although I think I strayed from most of anime because of the role players I hang out with. They prefer real life face claim. >.>
But animu is lyfe! Hahahaha do you watch any at the moment? I love this season's animes and I'm pretty excited for some old ones coming back with another season later this year.

I studied landscape architecture! I've kinda finished. I'm on a year out/placement, so I'm working for the year before going back to complete my masters. Are you in school or working? (I feel like I've just leaked out a bit of my real life, so is it fair if I asked you? Hahha)

I rewatched some old ones of mines. BNHA, Soul Eater, Food Wars, Hetalia, Chibi Devi, Princess Tutu, Orenchi no Furo Jijo, etc.

Haha last year I started uni but then a hurricane hit and made everything close down. I was doing basics and start of my major, computer science.

I rewatched some old ones of mines. BNHA, Soul Eater, Food Wars, Hetalia, Chibi Devi, Princess Tutu, Orenchi no Furo Jijo, etc.

Haha last year I started uni but then a hurricane hit and made everything close down. I was doing basics and start of my major, computer science.

Ooooh! Food wars is one of my favourites, another season will be coming!
And omg, I hope you're okay?

Hi there and welcome to the site :)
Hello! :)
Is this heaven? Or am I miraculously attracting bunnies?

I am excited for it! The guys are worthy to drool just as much as the food. XD

I am okay. Mostly bored now since I have nothing better to do.

Ooooh! Food wars is one of my favourites, another season will be coming!
And omg, I hope you're okay?

Hello! :)
Is this heaven? Or am I miraculously attracting bunnies?

Could be both! :ghostv: We will overwhelm you by our numbers!

Right?!
I am excited for it! The guys are worthy to drool just as much as the food. XD

I am okay. Mostly bored now since I have nothing better to do.

Right?! Did you know the author actually works with a food scientist to explain everything? People are actually recreating some of the recipes! So cool

Could be both! :ghostv: We will overwhelm you by our numbers!

Haha! I knew bunnies would one day rule the world. Let me join your new world, fellow floof.

I can believe that! Which is even cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back