• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello there! Star Wars Oc rp

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone!

I feel like making a simple thread for solely my favorite fandom: Star Wars. Mainly also because having been in the Star Wars part of Disney's Hollywood Studios has been reactivating my love for it (I lost interest when the Russia-Ukraine conflict started, tbh). That, or the 6-dollar Coca-Cola bottle and the Sabacc game I bought, did it for me again. Anyways, welcome to my thread for Star Wars ^^

Here's some info
  • fxf romantically or fxm, or any of the latter with an nb character platonically
  • semi-literate or 2-3 paragraphs per post
  • though if you write more than that, I'd appreciate it if you could keep at it cuz I kinda wanna push my limits again and start getting better at writing longer replies
  • I also don't care about age or gender, as long as you feel comfortable writing with a 17-year-old.
  • If you've read everything so far, mind telling me if you learned how to read Aurebesh at one point or attempted to do so
  • I do prefer writing in 3rd person, and the past simple
  • I also won't play characters much older than I am, so expect a 16-19 age range, though 19 is the highest I will go for now.
  • And last but not least, I already have some ideas to do, and one of them doesn't require you to know anything, so, if you'd be up to trying something new, but have no idea about the world or anything, don't worry. I gochu ^^
So yeah, that's about it, I guess, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back