• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic hello there. (p for hiuly)

Phantomelda

Your friendly neighborhood ghost
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Luminara Asty
sith acolyte
Luminara Asty was just one of many acolytes at the Korriban Academy. The one and only Sith Academy tucked away on the planet of Korriban. Now sixteen, she had been training ruthlessly for three years, and still had a long way to go. The other mentors and her peers were adjusted to train hard and to the brink of mental and physical fatigue and exhaustion. The days had blurred together into years already. Today had just been another one of many. Her own mentor, Darth Hellex, had been a man making a name for himself across the galaxy in recent years. Brutal and adept at taking lives and power as needed. He had quickly rose in ranks, and had been near the top for at least a decade by now. He had been hesitant on taking on an acolyte such as herself. As their society had demanded it, he reluctantly did and chose a more hands off approach as needed.

She had been proving herself worthy under his legacy ever since. On the rare occasion, even getting praise from such a proud man that Darth Hellex was. He had become a sort of odd father figure in her life, despite how little they actually saw of each other. He chose missions for greater glory to the Sith Empire over one on one training with her. Not that she could blame him. She didn't think he knew what to do with a teenage girl all that much, however much of a fearsome leader and warrior he was. Rolling her shoulders and flexing her arms to work out the stiffness from the day before, Luminara focused on her task at hand. The morning time was typically focused on physical training. They would randomly match two acolytes in a ring and let the force guide their movements to know when to block or know when to dodge. Their hand-to-hand capabilities were focused on more intently at their age, so later when they would swap their fists with their lightsabers, they could more precisely hone in on their bloodthirsty skills over time. At sixteen, this already made most acolytes deadly opponents if provoked.

The acolyte she currently faced was a boy. A much, much taller boy than her. All of the acolytes knew of each other but not necessarily knew each other. She was pretty sure his name was Tavrix, with his tall and lanky build, and a mop of soft brown curls that always hung in his eyes. She knew he was weak and soft in comparison to most other acolytes. But especially her. She heard a sound that indicated their match may start, so Luminara squared up her arms with fists loosely blocking her face as they began to slowly circle each other. It didn't take long before he swung, and Luminara gracefully ducked. Only to be met with a surprisingly swift uppercut from Tavrix's other hand. Careening sideways, the white-haired girl whipped her head towards the boy. Pure rage glittered in her pale blue eyes before she spit on the ground next to her. A little bit of blood was swirled in, and she knew that her cheek would bruise later. She had underestimated him, fine. She would show him what she was truly made of. Letting the boy slacken his stance with a gleeful smirk on his face from his momentary triumph, she chose to charge him straight on. Just as she always did with everything.

Not hesitating a moment, she sprinted. Right before reaching him and seeing a surprised spark in the boys eyes, she very gracefully jumped and front flipped right over him. She could feel the force pull her along in agreement as she landed just behind him, and in a swift series of movements, pulled his arms tightly behind his back enough it would hurt and kicked his legs out so he knelt over himself crying out in pain. Holding him in place, Luminara breathed a bit heavy from her quick movements but didn't hesitate to look up for the call. One of the nearby mentors nodded their head in approval before already chastising the boy at her feet. Letting go, Luminara wiped a bead of sweat from her brow before stepping down from the ring to let the next pair go. She didn't make it far before she stopped in her tracks on the outskirts of the training room. There stood her mentor, dressed head to toe in black and always arriving on a phantom wind.

Dark Hellex stood there, and it was like the room quietened enough you could hear a pin drop. Luminara stood perfectly still in his presence as he loomed over assessingly. Being one of the most feared Sith Warriors alive, a walking legend always earned their titles and names. He was a man in maybe his early forties. He had cleanly cropped black hair that was graying on the sides, and stark green eyes in comparison. They currently bore into her as he motioned for Luminara to walk with him. He was a handsome man, especially at his age. She had never dared ask about his past or what planet though. However, she obliged on following, taking care not to step on his robes as they drifted behind him ominously. It had been some time but was always a welcome sound to hear his gravelly voice as he spoke, "You did quite well in there, Luna." Ducking her head down slightly, she nodded her thanks. "Thank you, master," was all that she dared to say. Understanding her quiet as a silent urge to say what he had come for, since that is all that he ever did, Hellex led them around a corner and paused in a quiet hallway. Not a single bootstep stirred within range.

"Luna, you are being sent to the famous academy that will house both jedi padawans and sith acolytes for intensive training for a few months. There, they will also teach you about the history of the universes as we know it. I need you to be my spy. The academy also is home to relics, and ancient artifacts sacred to many peoples. You are directly being ordered to go and steal one of those artifacts. A Sith Holocron. It is very important and could mean all the world to you being promoted very easily. Should you fail, if you don't already die trying, I will personally execute you if caught or if you were to return empty-handed." He rushed out. His eyes became a rich green as he spoke, smoldering into something dark and intense as he relayed all of this information very quietly, but intently. Luminara's first and only real response was to blink. A rush of emotions flooded her and threatened to consume her, but she managed to softly squeak out, "Why me and not any of the other acolytes?" Pinching the bridge of his nose with a sigh, Darth Hellex gave a brief reply as if she were stupid to even ask. "Because, child, you are my apprentice and therefore the most valued and trusted amongst others. There will be other acolytes attending with you, but you will have this important task. The others will aid you if need be. You need only ask. After all, you are still children. But you have proved yourself the most worthy and most capable and it could only mean glory for your future. I am surprisingly proud that you ended up as my acolyte. Had it been someone incompetent, I would've thrown them out long ago." He said before the smallest hint of a smile twitched at his weathered face.

Years of war and brutality very quietly smiled at her. So Luminara tucked that away into her heart, one that was supposed to be cold and ruthless and bloodthirsty. Just as he was supposed to be. Reeling herself back in, she took a very deep breath before she squared her shoulders and fully looked up into her mentor's eyes. "I won't let you down. When do I leave?"
training temple
nervous
coded by natasha.

She was top of the class. Always. Ever since she was found by Master Secura and was brought to the temple. She also didn't have a lot of friends, because a lot of the other younglings thought she was kind of weird in a way, where in truth she just liked being alone. The Jedi did have the rule to not have any attachments, and she took them quite to heart. So instead of running around outside with the other younglings, she spent her time reading in the library.

"Good morning Madam Jocasta", she greeted the librarian of the Jedi temple. "Did you get any new books to read?", she asked and Madam Jocasta lead her to a section. "These are all the new books we got in the past few days, Padawan Maru", she said. Rhea Maru, or Padawan Maru how everyone called her, was finally back from her last assignment with her master and had a few days off now to rest and do some meditation. Originally Master Noueli, her master who was like a mother to her now, had told her to run off to go see her friends, so she walked to the library. Though, Rhea knew that wasn't what her Master had thought, but still none of the other Padawans specifically liked her.

She saw a book about a rather newly found planet called Doloro that piqued her interest. She took the book and carried it over to one of the tables, opened it and started reading. There were quite a lot if interesting things in there. The planet was a bit like Naboo and apparently had an academy where Jedi and Sith went together. Rhea couldn't imagine how that could ever work, especially for the teachers to make sure the students weren't going to physically kill each other. Then suddenly she felt the force signature of her Master approach. Rhea tried to close the book as soon as she could, but it was too late. "Padawan, I told you to go outside, meet some friends", Master Noueli said, more worried about her Padawan's mental well being than anything else. "I'm sorry Master", she apologised. "You're lucky though, the council wants to see you. They have some kind of solo mission for you", Master Noueli said and Rhea got up. The two of them walked to the council building and Rhea walked into the middle of the room.

"Requested your attendance, we have", Yoda said. Then master Windu started talking. "Padawan Maru, we assign you this mission because we think you'll be the best suited for it. We've only recently discovered the Planet Doloro, because it's in the middle of Sith territory". Rhea had a feeling where that was going. She was probably going to travel there, so good thing she read that book, but she didn't really know why she would be going there. "We have reason to believe that there's a Jedi Holocron hidden somewhere in the academy and that the Sith are there as well. We want you to go to that Academy undercover and get that Holocron to safety. You leave tonight. Dismissed", Master Windu said and Rhea left with Master Noueli. I guess I should get some civilian clothes then, she thought, got some credits and went shopping.

A bit later she came back with some shirts, sweaters and pants and a suitcase. She thought it was going to be less suspicious if she looked like a normal teenager. She walked into her quarters, changed out of the Jedi uniform and packed the rest of her belongings, hiding her lightsaber underneath all her clothes, at the bottom of the suitcase. Then, Master Noueli brought her to the train station, she was going all in with this assignment. Her new name, she was going to use was now Cassara Crotagg and she was originally from Naboo. She got in and her journey began.

Quite a bit later she finally arrived at the Academy. It was quite big and also a boarding school, so sleeping accommodations weren't really a problem. Upon entering, she was given her schedule and was immediately shown to her room to unpack. Rhea walked inside. The room was quite small, there were two elevated beds on each side of the door, with a desk below them. There was another door, that lead to the fresher at the end of the bed on the right side and a closet at the foot of the one on the left. It also had a window looking down onto the campus, making the room lighter and seemingly bigger. Rhea figured she was probably going to get a roommate. At first she wasn't really excited about it, but then she thought that it might be a chance to make a friend. She claimed the bed on the left side and started unpacking. She did look up when the door opened again.

Last edited:
Luminara Asty
sith acolyte
OOC: Again, I'm so sorry for my late reply! Between work being crazy and some family issues, it all has finally calmed down so I can at least get caught up on here. c:

IC: Luminara's quick transition to literally being packed up and shipped off halfway across the galaxy didn't take long. She supposed she was used to it by now. After relaying the news of where she was to go, Darth Hellex hadn't appeared again until the day of her departure. He had only given her a very brief goodbye. Nothing too sentimental or attaching to say the least. She saw everything she needed to under his gruff demeanor though and had pocketed a small gift he had discreetly handed her before turning and leaving her standing in the middle of the landing pad all alone. Only his phantom wind guiding him out of sight.

The moment didn't last long as she looked out after her mentor before she was ushered onto a ship. Her backup was also loaded onto the ship, but the two had barely muttered a greeting before staying silent during the whole trip. She supposed her bruising cheek and the fact that Tavrix kept rolling his shoulders like they were sore said enough. So they didn't have to. A long flight later through the stars, and they arrived to Doloro and were quickly packed in a cruiser that shipped them off straight to the academy. Stepping out into the day and shielding her eyes against the sun, Luna stood there with Tavrix against the great academy that they would reside in for the next several months.

Here, she would be known as Raveela Calspar from Alderaan, and him Lorcan Norbone, a distant cousin. Attendants came out and ushered the two inside, but they quickly were parted in two different ways. More than likely one towards the boy's wing and her towards the girls. The two shared a serious look with each other before they parted. Being led down winding hallways, she thought her feet might just fall off before they finally arrived at a door. Tired from a long day of travel, she opened the door and stepped inside with her little suitcase and was greeted by another girl already there. Clearing her throat she offered a small smile before offering her hand in greeting. "I'm Raveela, but you can call me Ray. I guess we'll be roommates from now on?"

academy
nervous
coded by natasha.

A girl about her age -or at least that's what Rhea presumed- entered the room and introduced herself as Ray. "I guess so", Rhea walked up to her and gave a slight bow."Cassara, but you can call me Cass or Cassie, whatever you prefer. Pleased to meet you", she introduced herself. There was something off about her, but she couldn't really put her finger on what it was, but the force was trying to tell her something. She cloaked her force signature to be on the safe side, if the Sith had arrived already. That was the main reason she was chosen for this assignment. She was able to either become invisible or cloaking her force signature, which often helped a lot with undercover assignments, since she had the least problems posing as a non force sensitive being.

"I hope your trip wasn't as exhausting as mine was", she tried to start a conversation, thinking it was good to at least try to get along with her roommate. "Where are you originally from? I'm from Naboo", she said. Hopefully the Ray and her had some common interests, since the other girl seemed quite friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back