• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~~~hello there~~~ [mxf][urban fantasy][low stakes]

symphonia

Yeah but no
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I just spent about 2 hours messing about in BBCode for my PC to crash and my work to vanish into the ether. T-T

So this will be short and sweet:

I'm Zeph, I'm 25, I like romance, I like fantastical slice of life, or modern supernatural settings/plots. I also prefer MxF, and I hate to say it but I only really play a female main (side characters will be anything under the sun).

All I ask is for someone literate, who's at least 21+, and can keep things easy breezy. I don't like strict novella, and I like to roleplay with people who throw curveballs in a plot, and take their turns to lead it.

...Maybe I am asking a lot. I'm tired.

Plots (these can be as fluffy or angsty as you like; I generally prefer a bit of angst but we can talk about it!):

- OMG, they were roommates
Muse A is one type of mythical creature/monster, and Muse B is another. In this version of reality, mythical creatures/monsters are believed to be just that - mythical. Humans finding out they exist usually ends badly. Muse A and Muse B find each other through a room-sharing website, and decide to rent an apartment together, but neither knows that the other has a secret. How long can they keep it from each other?

- Say Cheese!
Muse C is a budding artist; a photographer, who is struggling to make a living from their work. While out on a lunch break, Muse C sees the most beautiful person (Muse D) they've ever seen, sitting at the perfect angle in the perfect light, and decides to take a picture. They're going to show them, obviously, but when they look to see how it came out, the picture is empty. Muse D is still sitting there, eating their lunch, but invisible on film. Muse C decides to approach Muse D anyway, and ask about it - how will Muse D react? Crazy vampire time, panic because "oh shit, the human found me out?", something else?

- The Night Shift
Muse E and Muse F have hated each other since they first started at the museum/office building/TBD. So, when they're accidentally signed onto the same night shift, neither of them wants to do it - but they both need the money. When a delivery comes early in the morning, the pair open the box only to find that whatever was inside has given them crazy superpowers. The only caveat? The powers will only work when they're in close proximity to each other - the further away they get, the more they fade. Can they put their differences aside for the greater good, or will they only destroy each other?

General interest word bank:
Angels ~ Angst ~ Assassins ~ Beauty and the Beast ~ Chilled ~ College ~ Cowboys ~ Demons ~ Detectives ~ Drama ~ Enemies to Lovers ~ Found Family ~ Fluff ~ Ghosts ~ Gothic ~ Gritty ~ Heroes ~ Hitmen ~ Horror ~ Magical ~ Medieval ~ Monsters ~ Murders ~ Mythological ~ Noir ~ Occult ~ Paranormal ~ Pirates ~ Powers ~ Renaissance ~ Robots ~ Royalty ~ Sci-fi ~ Shifters ~ Slow Burn ~ Soulmates ~ Spies ~ Survival ~ Thriller ~ Toxic Relationships Turning Good ~ Urban Fantasy ~ Vampires ~ Villains ~ Werewolves ~ Witches ~ Wizards

That's all I got at the moment in this vein of things. By all means, if you like the cut of my jib, please shoot me a message - any questions you have, anything you wanna say, please hop in my inbox - I don't bite 😊 I'll also RP on discord

Please PM me: I won't respond to messages on this thread, and I'll be periodically deleting them to keep things clean!

fat guy GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back