• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello there, looking for some Bungou stray dogs rp!

Itsemurhan

Hello there peps!
So before anything else call me Aka (do you wanna drop a -chan or a -kun, do so, either works for me), I have no preferred pronouns so feel free with them. I'm 21 y/o, Italian and I'm currently a college student. I would prefer rp partners above the age of 18, I don't feel that comfortable around minors considering the darkness/violence which could occur whilst writing in the Bungou Stray Dogs fandom/context.
I’m available for any possible genre of rp, as longs as it’s interesting enough to catch my attention and keep me glued to it.
I’m literate and a sucker for third person/past tense combo, but I can adapt. My strongest muse is Dazai, I cannot deny that I'm ennamoured with this character, It has even brought me to read the real life author (and his books are exquisite lemme grant you that)
I’m not native, but I do my best, so please be sympathetic with some mistakes that could occur here and there, nothing too unbearable I hope!
Wanna chitchat about Bungou stray dogs in general or rant mindlessly about various ships? I’m up for that too!
I would surely bother you asking if my reply was good enough or unbearable, and what I really want from you is honesty: if it does suck, just say so, if it doesn’t but it’s still not spot on, tell me. If something is bothering you or if you are bored just say that to me, I prefer knowing what’s wrong instead of lingering into the darkness of the unknown torturing myself and wondering about what mistake I could have done - both writing or plot-related, or even about characterization - ; I’m not the best alternative out there, I would not want to sell my Dazai as the best one you’d be able to find, but I’m really in love with this character, and writing him, with his perks and his red-flags, is all that I ask.
Please kamis. grant me, someone, as enthusiast as I am!

As stated before, I usually rp as Dazai, he's my main and my favourite, but I'm open to trying more canon characters, as long as I'm able to write them. I really love the following ships (Chuuya/Dazai; Atsushi/Dazai; Atsushi/Akutagawa which would be a bit of an experiment for me and I would be willing to write Akutagawa )
Besides that I'd love to try at least something from Balance: Unlimited, preferably Daisuke/Haru.

Even if I'm offline hit me up, I'll reply eventually and it won't take long, I swear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back