• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello there, anyone up for Roleplaying? [Closed Currently]

Toacho

The ‘Friend of a Friend’
Hello, feel free to call me Toacho. I’ve been roleplaying for about six to seven years now, primarily with original characters and settings.

My favorite genres are action, sci-fi, superpowers/abilities, supernatural, mafia, and crime style roleplays. (I also greatly enjoy mixing the genres.)

I roleplay a wide variety of characters; boys, girls, teenagers, adults, elderlies, shy, loud, and more. Characters are the aspects that I always try to flesh out the most in a roleplay, then and the plot. That means that when roleplaying, I always try my best to ensure that the plot and world around the roleplay is fun an interesting to interact with.

I think that is all about me, feel free to message me if you are up for bouncing a few ideas around.

P.S. I prefer large posts over small ones. I consider myself to fall in the range of advanced-lit and novella style roleplaying and would appreciate those I roleplay with to share a similar style. That being said, I understand that it tends to take more time to do such posts, meaning that you may not respond as much as with smaller posts as well as there will not always be a situation for such posts.

Yes, I would like to :3 I have a few ideas in fantasy and modern fantasy, if you're okay with something along the lines of that!

Yes, I would like to :3 I have a few ideas in fantasy and modern fantasy, if you're okay with something along the lines of that!
Of course, I'm always a sucker for some good modern fantasy! Message me in PC and we can discuss plot and characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back