• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hello, Roomie (main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
KOREAN | ENGLISH
[div class=tab1]IT'S
[div class=tab2]KANE[/div]

[div

class="tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=container][div class=textbox]
One.. two.. three.. Kane was silently counting to himself, his mind in a state between conscious and unconscious.

Jung-min, his manager, was currently driving towards what would be the artist's new home for the next few months. It was a nerve-wracking moment for the thirty year old and he wasn't quite sure how well he'd adjust to suddenly living with new people for so long. He once lived with many people during his trainee years, but that was so long ago and he'd gotten accustomed to being a lonesome homebody. The only time he ever went out was when his friends dragged him somewhere or if it was work-related because he was a natural workaholic.

A deep bump jolted the man awake, eyes sticky and body somewhat drowsy. He rubbed his eyes gently with the back of one of his ring-covered fingers as he moved to peer passed the curtains. As he scanned the area, the black van came to a steady stop in front of a gated home. When Kane looked up, he good see a bit of the second floor and his mouth formed a small "O" in amazement.

"Is this it?" He asked, sitting normally and already unbuckling himself.

"Mm." His manager responded simply before turning around. "Do you need help with your stuff?"

Kane shook his head. "I've got it. Thank you, Hyung." After stepping out of the van and collected his things, he swung his duffle bag over his shoulder and began pushing a medium- and a large-sized suitcase towards the gate. Pausing in front of the door, he paused to try and remember the passcode the producers told him. Ah, he thought before pressing the numbers '060118', the first day of filming. With a sigh of relief upon hearing the quiet beep, the male pushed the door open only to laugh to himself as he saw the stairs.

"Aish..." Kane sighed before dragging one suitcase up the steps and retrieving the other. Once he'd finished and stood at the front door, he let out a few deep breaths and typed in the same passcode. Swinging the door open, he was pleasantly surprised to see how beautiful the interior design really was. The walls were a light pastel and opened bedrooms revealed an overall light and happy color palette. Whistling in approval, Kane took off his shoes and officially stepped inside with his things.

He peeked through each of the rooms on the first floor, nodding in approval at everything. The beds were covered with simple white blankets and pillows, so he knew he'd be taking a trip to the store later that day for more blankets. Walking towards the dining table, he noticed a note laying against a pot of freshly cut sunflowers.

"Welcome to Sunflower House. There are two rooms on each floor and each room has two beds and two wardrobes." Kane read aloud before setting the card back down and nodding. So there's going to be eight people total. He thought as he began ascending the stairs to explore more.

Like the first floor, the second followed a pastel color theme. He decided to take one of the rooms up there, the number '5' on the door, and slowly began moving his things up the stairs. Once again out of breath, Kane collapsed on the second floor sofa and shut his eyes for a bit before he opened them a realized there was a discreet camera sitting on the coffee table. He'd thought it was a simple center piece, but it was actually a vase containing a small camera and fake flowers. Ah, right. There's probably cameras everywhere.

Suddenly, the sound of the front door beeping made him sit up straight. Confused and slightly panicked, Kane got up and peeked down the steps. He slowly made his way down before he stopped about halfway, offering a very wide yet awkward smile as he bowed. "Oh, hello." The male got onto ground level and let out a small laugh. He'd bow once again if it were a female, but bow and offer to shake hands if they were a male. "I'm Kane, a solo artist and producer. Ah... do you need any help with your things?"

How did you feel in that moment?
Kane laughed as he dipped his head forwards slightly, right hand moving to cover his mouth. "I was so nervous. I think I was really awkward too. At least I didn't end up slipping down the stairs or something."
[/div][/div][/div][div

class="tabsContent tabsContent2"][div class=container][div class=textbox]

Outfit: 01, many silver rings, stringy bracelet on right wrist

Date: Friday, June 1st

Time: 1:30 PM

Mentions: -

Interacting: Whoever walked in[/div][/div][/div][/div]
[class=container]width: 285px; height: 245px; margin-top: 10px; position: absolute; z-index: 1; border-bottom: 30px solid #545454; border-top: 1px solid #545454; padding: 10px; [/class] [class=textbox]height: 215px; width: 255px; background: #FFFFFF; color: #545454; font-size: 12px; padding: 15px; overflow-y: auto; line-height: 1.5; text-align: justify;[/class] [class=tab1]display: inline-block; background-color: #EAEAEA; border: 2px solid #FFFFFF; color: #545454; height: 40px; width: 140px; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; padding-top: 3px; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 5px;[/class] [class=tab2]display: inline-block; background-color: #EAEAEA; border: 2px solid #FFFFFF; color: #545454; height: 40px; width: 140px; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; padding-top: 3px; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 155px;[/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover]background-color: #FAFAFB;[/class] [class name=tab2 state=hover]background-color: #FAFAFB;[/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 show tabsContent1[/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 show tabsContent2[/script]

Last edited:
Mitsuki, Kazumi

Outfit: xxx | Location: Sunflower House| Interacting with: Kane | Mentions: koala koala

Nervous..? No, I'm far worse than nervous. What if they don't like me? What if my fans realize I'm not as bright as I put on?Kazumi worried as she looked at her reflection in her bathroom mirror. The reflection stared back at her with the same worried look and she quickly splashed water in her face. Looking back up, she gave her reflection her bright smile, but her eyes didn't quite show the same brightness. The bags under her eyes and the way she struggled to keep them open showed evidence of her sleepless night, the same thoughts that haunted her night haunted her now. It's too late to cancel. Besides, your fans want you to do this. It's not that long, I will be okay... Even as she thought that she highly doubted it to be true, but she wasn't going to throw away yet another opportunity her fans had wanted her to attend. Kazumi grabbed her make-up bag and began her extensive morning routine, making sure to cover all evidence of her sleepless night. Once satisfied with her makeup, she took a double take on her outfit. would this be okay? It's not to casual or to formal? Or does it need to be formal..? Her thoughts were interrupted by loud knocking on her apartment door, it took her only seconds to finish her hair.

"It's open! " Her voice filled the apartment as she made way to the door to greet her brother who had barged in just before she had announced it was open. She ignored his stare as she gathered the last of her needed belongings, making sure to get her phone and keys.

"Oh, you actually decicded to go?" Her brother asked as she ran in circles making sure she had everything ready. His words caused her to pause.

"What do you mean?" She questioned, confused since she didn't remember talking about her worries with any of her family.

"Midnight. You called remember?" His eyes wandered to the counter where a wine glass rested, the bottle sticking out of the trash can. A loud sigh emitted from his lips as he shook his head pointing. "It seems that you wouldn't even if you had wanted to." A roll of his eyes made Kazumi shrink back. That would explain the slight headache. She noted, before looking back at him.

"Your not mad are you?" She asked meekly.

"No, of course not. We all have our habits Kazumi." He gave a grin that she couldn't help but return. "Now come along we need to get you to that place. Yes, I have the address." He stated, adding the last part at her expression, she was guessing that her manager or herself had texted it to him. She grabbed her duffel bag and suitcase, following him out the door and locking it while he loaded stuff in his car.

"OH WAIT!" She practically screeched unlocking the door and running inside grabbing an animal cage containing her favorite companion. "You promised to take care of Orion." She said setting the sugar glider's cage in the car with a smile, unlocking the cage and letting Orion, named after the constellation, crawl on her arm. "But for now I'll hold him, just until we get there please?" She pleaded. Her brother giving a shake of his head in surprise, before nodding and climbing into the driver seat. After double checking the lock she got in the car and played with Orion as they drove in silence.

Her brother was the first to get out and drag her stuff to the door, before opening the passenger door and dragging Kazumi out and confiscating Orion. Giving them both a hug, she turned and collected her belongings. She opened the door to the so-called 'Sunflower House', stepping inside. Her first reaction was 'there's no turning back now, but her gaze traveled around the room. "Woww~" The corner of her eyes spotted a hidden camera, and instantly a smile came across her face and she shut the door behind her. Hopefully, they won't mind my wine habits should I need a glass later on in the week. She thought, eyes settling on Kane. Before he had spoken, she recognized his face, but hadn't been able to place the name. After his introductions, however, she instantly called to memory where she had heard of him. She knew of a few of his songs, and she quite enjoyed them. Exchanging formalities, she kept her bright smile on her face. "Ah~ Kane, nice to meet you." in person at least, I'm aware of who you are ... A small, very small laugh escaped her lips at the thought. "Kazumi, Mitsuki Kazumi. I'm a soloist as well." She introduced herself. "No No No. I got it. " AN Awkward smile crossed her features. "Has anyone else arrived? Should I wait to chose a room?" She asked, tilting her head as she moved out of the way of the door.

INTERVIEW:
How did you feel when you arrived?
"Ah, pretty nervous actually, more so when my brother took away Orion. I mean, who wouldn't feel nervous meeting people whose music is amazing and are legends." *smiles*

code by Ri.a

[div class=container][div class=bgimg]
[div class=open][div class=opentext][/div][/div][/div]

[div class=textbg][/div][div class=textbox]

YB had been awake since 8am, but he didn't bother to really get out of bed until somewhere around 9, having opted to do some work on his laptop before having to prepare for the big move. A big move indeed considering the fact he had lived alone for most of his life after debut, and now would be rooming with roughly 7 other people. As YB got up, he started packing, since he had not done so the night or day before because he had been caught up in his songwriting. It was just the one time he wasn't fully prepared for the day. Otherwise, normally he was ready to go on a milliseconds notice. After he finished packing, he rolled the two suitcases and his bag to the door, before heading back to his room. Even though he wouldn't be coming back for a while, this was still his place and he would not have it be a mess. He quickly made his bed and cleaned up anything he had thrown onto the floor before grabbing the outfit and glasses he had laid out prior to packing.

After showering and changing into his chosen attire, he put on his glasses and looked into the mirror, giving a random wink and ruffling his hair before chuckling at himself. Still having plenty of time left before he needed to leave, so he video called Soo Mi, who was not very happy to be woken. "Ya, what are you doing sleeping this late? It's almost eleven." He complained, rolling his eyes as she glared at him.

"What are you doing calling me so early?" She whined, sitting up and ruffling her hair. Where as YB was an early bird, it was hell trying to get Soo Mi up when she wasn't needed to be. (assuming the group had no pans today) "Is it already time to go to that show?" She questioned him, slowly waking up.

"Mhmm." He agreed. "Oh god, a demon." He said when she sat up and her hair covered over her face, before busting out in laughter.

"YA! I really do hope my friend kills you now." She almost yelled, before remembering she was in a dorm with the other members.

"what friend? one of your group mates?" YB questioned, having not kept up on whom he would be staying with.

"Yeah. " Was the only reply he got for that question despite having asked for more information. After talking for an hour and a few scoldings later, they exchanged very non-friendly goodbyes and YB called a cab service to drive him to where he needed to go. Riding in silence for a while before having the cab drop him off at a place half an hour away from the house, which he then ate lunch before walking the rest of the way to the Sunflower house, like he had planned to do in the first place. A car drove past him as he entered the gates of his new home.

Yo Hwan looked at the place, a lot nicer than he had originally thought it would be, but it didn't phase him much since a lot of things were different than he expected them to be. He pulled out his phone and found the code to the door and slowly typed it in to make sure he got the numbers right the first time, and not make a fool of himself and have to punch it in twice. Even though he tried, he had to punch it in three times actually, since he kept messing up the same number. He swore under his breath, before turning the knob and entering the house, immediately noticing a girl and ... a very, very familiar face. After getting himself and his stuff in the door, he exchanged formalities, then turned directly toward Kane. "Well look who we have here. If it isn't my good pal Kane!" He said, laughing a little at himself, turning his eyes settled on the girl who he did not know. "I' m Yo Hwan, YB. Sorry for not introducing sooner," He gave a wink before moving his stuff out the way of the door and claiming the nearest chair or counter to sit on. "I'm guessing we are the first to arrive? Not surprising really. No one really ever shows up early, " He said bluntly, looking toward them to. "Already claimed rooms? " He questioned, looking around from his perch.
[/div]
[/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[class=container] height:400px; width:320px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=textbg] height:400px; width:320px; background:url('https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL_1fGi_WeV4Za7NWt_kIVkHPaaVax7GvxWgU5NFK9XyPLLKbyIA'); background-size:130%; opacity:0.3; position:absolute; top:0px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:390px; width:310px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; overflow-y:scroll; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=textbox] font-size:12px; text-align:justify; color:black; [/class] [class=bgimg] height:400px; width:320.5px; position:absolute; left:-0.5px; background:url('https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1qrCFEQYjkGwU99eVapMTSAlcLNzjU7el0-O7jKoUReCC4PyE'); background-size:101%; z-index:6; [/class] [class=open] height:70px; width:70px; border:5px solid #fff0b7; background-color:white; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; position:relative; top:140px; opacity:0.95; cursor:pointer; z-index:6; [/class] [class=opentext] font-size:30px; color:#92dba5; text-align:center; position:relative; top:12.5px; z-index:6; [/class] [script class=open on=click] addClass slideUp1 bgimg addClass slideUp2 open [/script] [class=slideUp1] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:1.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=slideUp2] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:5.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=slideUp] [keyframe=0] transform: translateY(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=99] transform: translateY(-450px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateY(-450px); visibility:hidden; [/keyframe] [/animation]

KOREAN | ENGLISH
[div class=tab1]IT'S
[div class=tab2]KANE[/div]

[div

class="tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=container][div class=textbox]
Kane let out a somewhat awkward, embarrassed laugh as his hand reached behind his head to ruffle his hair slightly. His arm reached out and urged the younger female to step further inside. Although she had declined his offer for assistance, the male went ahead and pulled some of the luggage in and carefully set them against the wall and out of any major walking paths.

"Mitsuki Kazumi-sshi..." The name was vaguely familiar but he wasn't sure if it was because it was foreign or if he'd actually listened to her music before. Trying to scroll through his somewhat horrible memory, a single melody popped into his. Kane debated on whether he should ask her if the song was hers or not for fear of making a fool of himself, but he went ahead with it anyways. "Ah! Do you sing- what's the song again...?" He snapped his fingers rhythmically and lightly hummed the tune, praying to God that he'd gotten the singer right.

After going through that, the male shook his head while keeping clasping his hands lowly in front of him. "I think I'm the first since I didn't see any luggage when I arrived. The note didn't say anything about waiting so I went ahead and picked a room upstairs. If anything, we can leave our things in a room for now and if we want to room with anyone in specific we can switch around?" His eyebrow raised slightly at his last remark, personally thinking he brought up a good point.

"That room over there," he pointed towards room one, "is really nice. I thought it might be best suited for females since there's a private bathroom." Kane, the gentleman he was, smiled kindly as he spoke. Truth be told, he wanted the room for himself but he figured it was better for women to take it. The personal bathroom would be beneficial for them even if he couldn't pinpoint the reason why. Avoiding the room simply felt like the right thing to do anyways.

The front door opened with another quiet beep and Kane felt a wide grin spread from ear to ear. A familiar face stepped through the doors, large glasses and all. The thirty year old stepped over as his arms widened for a half bro hug. "Yo, YB. You're one of my roommates? That's crazy." Finishing up the affection by clasping one of YB's hands and hugging the younger briefly, he let out a comfortable chuckle when the rapper winked at Kazumi.

"I'd avoid him. He'll get you into trouble." Kane said casually to Kazumi as their third roommate went to sit down. Kane and YB went back a couple years, having collaborated and featured on a couple songs together. They weren't exactly close enough to call each other up every weekend, but familiar enough to be considered friends and have the occasional drink or two. Although, they hadn't been able to catch up much the last few months due to their busy and conflicting schedules, especially with Kane's recent casting in Golden.

"People will probably show up later. I'm sure some of them might not even get here until early morning." Which would've been the case for Kane if he hadn't moved his schedule around. The guy was originally supposed to meet with the Golden producers and do some photoshoots for the show, as well as do some pre-planning for episode one. He somehow managed to convince the PDs to wait until the next day though.

"I put my stuff in a room upstairs and I was just telling Kazumi about the room over there." He nodded his head towards room one before leaning against one of the single white sofas. "I know it's a little early to start planning, but what do you think we should have for dinner? I was going to run to the supermarket and get myself some slippers and a bed set since the ones here are too thin. While I'm there, I could go ahead and buy some groceries. Or we could wait until some of the others show up since I don't plan on going until five-ish."

Though Kane was known as confident and sexy on media, his all-time fans knew that he was a bit hesitant at times. He wouldn't have normally taken the initiative of bringing up dinner, but YB's familiar presence gave him that boost of security he needed while also getting rid of the awkward atmosphere. His age probably played a part in his confidence though since he tends to do more if he's the oldest, or one of the oldest, out of obligation.[/div][/div][/div][div

class="tabsContent tabsContent2"][div class=container][div class=textbox]

Outfit: 01, many silver rings, stringy bracelet on right wrist

Date: Friday, June 1st

Time: 1:45 PM

Mentions: -

Interacting: floral floral , q r o w q r o w [/div][/div][/div][/div]
[class=container]width: 285px; height: 245px; margin-top: 10px; position: absolute; z-index: 1; border-bottom: 30px solid #545454; border-top: 1px solid #545454; padding: 10px; [/class] [class=textbox]height: 215px; width: 255px; background: #FFFFFF; color: #545454; font-size: 12px; padding: 15px; overflow-y: auto; line-height: 1.5; text-align: justify;[/class] [class=tab1]display: inline-block; background-color: #EAEAEA; border: 2px solid #FFFFFF; color: #545454; height: 40px; width: 140px; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; padding-top: 3px; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 5px;[/class] [class=tab2]display: inline-block; background-color: #EAEAEA; border: 2px solid #FFFFFF; color: #545454; height: 40px; width: 140px; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; padding-top: 3px; position: absolute; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 155px;[/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover]background-color: #FAFAFB;[/class] [class name=tab2 state=hover]background-color: #FAFAFB;[/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 show tabsContent1[/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 show tabsContent2[/script]

jisoo
sweet like honey"

mood: nervous

with: the new roommates

outfit: white crop top, black jacket, a white snap back, ripped skinny jeans and heeled boots.

When Jisoo was woken up at 4 in the morning to go to the shop and get her makeup and hair done, she was not a happy camper. She barely slept enough as it is. She got scolded a few times for drifting off in the chair by the stylist, too which she pouted a bit, muttering something about being tired. After it was done she went back home to get her suitcases and say goodbye to her members.

She hugged Mina and then Soo Mi, giving them a lecture about how they better not burn the house down while she was gone and that she'd see them for schedules later on. She got in the car and laid back in the seat, deciding to sleep the rest of the way there.

When they arrived, she was greeted by a gorgeous house and the nerves finally hit her. "Ah, I'm scared." She whined as soon as she stepped out of the car, gripping her managers coat as he grabbed her suitcases for her. He rolled his eyes, glancing back at her. "It's fine. Shouldn't you be less nervous? You're probably going to be one of the longest going idols on the show, you're not a rookie, you know how tv shows work." Jisoo didn't reply but huffed, taking the suitcases from him.

"Thank you. I'll see you later." He got in the car and left, leaving her standing in the driveway, chewing on her bottom lip. She finally headed to the door, putting in the code and swinging it open, dragging her suitcases behind her. She glanced at the cameras and waved, sending them a quick wink before heading inside of the house. Her eyes widened in amazement as she took in the interior but her mind was quickly snapped out of it when she heard voices. Her eyes landed on the group, quickly bowing. "Hello." She greeted, pulling her suitcases over to them.

"My name is Park Jisoo. I'm the leader of Honey." She greeted, bowing to them again and giving them a friendly smile. Her smile dropped though when her eyes landed on YB and her eyes widened. "You're Soo Mi's twin." She gasped, "Why are you here? What?"

"Does Soo Mi know? She probably knows." She continued, "And she said she didn't know anybody going."

Interviewer:How did it feel when you met everyone?
Frankly terrified. *small laugh*. I felt a bit comforted when I saw YB though. Though I don't really know him, he's my bandmate and best friends twin brother so it felt like she was there with me and it comforted me, I hope we can become good friends. Kane is so cool too, I thought he would be scary if I were to be honest, but he seemed very awkward and shy. Kazumi is gorgeous, *puts a hand on her chest and pretends to have a heart attack* I thought I was going to die! I like her music so I didn't expect her to be there.

codedbycrucialstar

Mitsuki, Kazumi

Location: Sunflower House| Interacting with: Kane, YB, anf Jisoo| Mentions: youngkyun youngkyun q r o w q r o w @Koala

Kazumi awkwardly nodded, humming along with the tune. "Ah Daybreak, yes I did sing that one. " She nodded again, giving a more gentle smile. Wasn't one of the songs she was proud about, but it did make happy he knew of her music. Kazumi looked around more, "I'm surpised no one selse was here, I'm usually late to things" Considering she typically was to afraid of going and waited last possible second. The young girl looked at the room he had spoken about, she wanted to explore the house to, but it felt awkward just to leave Kane while he was talking.

"True True. " She said in a sing-song voice, nodding at his point. "Ah I think I'll take that one then for now." She said, noting how close it was to what she assumed to be a garden. From what she could see from her standing spot, the house was truly nice, but her thoughts and observations were cut off by another arrival. She gave a smile as the male entered at first seemingly shy, but less so as he saw Kane. Those two collaborated haven't they? What song was it I heard? She vaguely remembered their collaborations projects. She spoke up after the two greeted and hugged each other. "Ah Hello, Hello. I'm Kazumi." She introduced herself again awkwardly.

She gave a chuckle at the wink, and more so when she was told YB would be trouble. "Trouble? It seems so." She agreed, before grabbing her stuff. "Excuse me for a moment, I'm going to put my stuff in a room and out the way." Not wanting to just walk away as they talked, but getting anxious just standing there. Kanne and YB knew each other and were conversing and she kinda felt shut out for a moment as YB talked, she probably was included in the conversation, but she didn't have the confidence to make much of an input. Instead, she just moved her duffel bag and single suitcase into the room with the private bathroom like area. Once she was out of Kane's and YB's sight she let out a small sigh of relief. Kazumi just gently placed her duffel bag on the bed and pushed the suitcase against the wall before heading back into the main area where Kane and YB still resided now with the topic of dinner.

"I don't mean to burst the bubble, but I can't eat a lot of things due to my bodies reaction to them, so I have to make my own meals. I hope that won't be a problem. I would love to go with you if it's not too much to ask?" But she felt like it was too much to ask. Of course, the producers knew that she had a problem with food, but she had forgotten entirely that she would have to tell the others about it and it made her nervous, despite the smile on her face. She expected them to be weirded out or something over it, she really didn't know what to expect. Her attention turned as she heard the door opened to reveal another female. "Oh thank god, i'm no longer the only female." She laughed, relaxing only slightly, before tensing when she relized that Jisoo had also known YB. "YB it seems like your popular, everyone seems to know you." She joked, depite it making her more uncomfortable as everyone so far knew each other, and she never met them in person once.

code by Ri.a

Mia was up since 5 in the morning. Slouched in her room at her desk as usual, wearing a white tee and gray sweatpants. She was fiddling around on FL Studio, not even making a track, but playing with sounds and effects. While at the same time eating a bag of potato chips for breakfast. She looked at her phone and saw she had to get ready to leave, her manager was coming to pick her up soon, and she didn't want to be scolded at. She put on a plain black, hoodie, navy jeans, and black and white adidas shoes. All she brought with her was one suitcase filled with her clothes, laptop, and a few snacks.

She walks downstairs from her apartment and then lets out a deep sigh seeing her managers car. She knew what was coming. Her manager was only 5 years older than her, but she was still like her second mom. She opened the back door of the car and threw her suitcase while she got in the front seat.

"I was calling you for 5 minutes. Cause you didn't read my texts that I sent you 10 minutes ago."

"Sorry sis." she said as she took out her phone and put her feet on the dashboard. Her manager was looking at her disgustingly, but Mia was busy scrolling through instagram. After her manager was done with her, she said in a disgusting tone. "Get your dirty shoes off my dash."

Mia sighs and puts her feet down. "You don't have to be rude." she said while still on her phone. With all that done, Mia's manager starts the car and drives her to the house.

When they arrive Mia looks out the window, amazed by the house before her. Before she could step out, her manager gave her some parting words. "Ok so I know you've never been on TV before. It will appear intimidating with all the lights and camera. Just remember to answer questions honestly and just be yourself."

Mia looks back at her and nods with a smile, "Sure thing sis." They both hug and then Mia steps out the car with the suitcase while her manager drives away.

With a deep sigh, Mia walks towards the house, puts in the code for the door. She looks at the camera and gets a glimpse at the cast and simply intercedes herself. "Hello, I'm Yang Mia also known as Soulju. Nice to meet you all. She said as she waved and bowed."

Then she gets a better glimpse at her roommates. To which shocked her completely. These weren't just any artists. Mia thought to herself. These were some of the most well known in the industry. She could already recognize a few faces. YB, Kane, and Jisoo. She was trying to let her emotions show and maintain a calm composure.

Interviewer: How did you feel walking into the house and then seeing the cast?
Soulju: A little nervous, I've been on tv before. But I felt like I didn't embarrass myself. But when I saw the cast I didn't think I would be on this show with many well known and respected artists... I'm a little intimidated.

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[div class=sidebar][div class=border1]
[/div][div class=name]✿ eunseo ✿[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: sunflower house
outfit:
mentions: koala koala youngkyun youngkyun floral floral q r o w q r o w springtime springtime Sylvio Sylvio
[/div][/div][div class=border2]
[/div][/div][div class=content][div class=scroll1]eunseo never got up early. she was one of those people that were impossible to wake up before 9am if she wanted to, no matter how hard you tried.

so you could imagine her surprise when she checked her phone with groggy eyes and found that it was 8.12 am. what?
even if she'd only gotten 5 hours of precious sleep, she was very chipper. excited for the move, but generally, lack of sleep had never bothered her very much. eunseo quietly made her way out of the room with the luggage she'd packed the previous night after getting ready as silently as possible to not disturb hyejin (she got cranky if she didn't get enough sleep), tiptoeing the whole way, though the wheels on the wooden floor of the dorm still made considerable sound. she breathed a sigh of relief as soon as she passed the most difficult stage, too distracted with being proud of herself to notice her good friend and group leader was already seated in the living room, drinking coffee and browsing her phone.
"good morning, unnie!" she said cheerily as she wheeled her luggage to the front door. so-yeon glanced up and smiled at her, setting down her coffee to walk over.
"have you called a taxi?" eunseo nodded, opening the door and pushing her bags out gently. "what about breakfast?"
"i'll grab macdonald's on the way there. i want to be early so i can make a good impression, y'know?" so-yeon shook her head, and embraced the younger girl as the taxi arrived. eunseo broke apart first with a sheepish grin on her face. "aw, don't miss me too much. i'm not moving that far away." so-yeon shot her a killer look before reaching for her bags.

after bidding her groupmate farewell, eunseo went as she had planned, heading first to macdonald's to get breakfast before going to the house. she'd bought the driver (his name was mr. kim!) a hash brown, and he'd dropped her off at the house after getting a selfie with her to show his daughter. it was a lovely ride; eunseo loved connecting with new people, though she found herself nervous as she looked up at the closed door in front of her. would they like her? they were probably all really cool. this was stressful!

these thoughts continued to run through her head as she struggled with getting her bags up the stairs and typing in the passcode, though the door had unlocked with a small tune to reveal an empty (but very nice-looking!!!!) house. it was beautifully furnished, but there was no one there yet. was she too early? eunseo glanced at the clock. 9.43 am. that wasn't crazy early, was it?

shrugging it off, she left her bags in the first room she entered and went on a little exploration, returning after 15 minutes or so substantially awed by the whole place. it really was amazing. as she looked around the room where she'd put her bags– according to the tag on the door it said this was bedroom 3– she spotted a camera on the dressing table as well as one built into the corner of the mirror. "wow~ will this be filming us sleep?" eunseo glanced back and forth between the capture device and the two beds, trying to gauge the distance. "i guess so, huh! please don't tease me for my snoring."

picking up the camera for a closer look, she was suddenly struck with a fantastic idea. it wasn't all that fantastic, actually, but it certainly got her excited. holding the camera like she usually did during her live shows, she narrated her plan as she set into action. "so... i'm going to make a really memorable first impression. if i just hide my bags here... and then just wiggle. behind the bed. yeah! see, they won't be able to see me here and i can do a good scare. fun and exciting! i think it'll probably work– wish me luck!" with that, she paused the recording, and went to see to eating her breakfast.

✿✿✿

she didn't know how long she'd waited in her hiding spot, but she was sure it waspretty long. eunseo'd already lost track of time browsing comics on her phone while absentmindedly eating her burger, and she'd long since finished her food and caught herself up with gangnam beauty by the time she finally heard voices outside. finally! she never thought she'd ever be the one waiting for others to arrive, but there's a first time for everything. eunseo assumed her position, making sure no limbs were sticking out, and lay in wait patiently for her victim to enter.
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#ffaadb; --bg-color-2:#ffc4e5; --color-1: #FD4E8D; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #3d2427; --img-1: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/0dbe42faa191660b41a220f4343e14a6/tumblr_oz4svaZBsf1wa4dhao2_400.png'); --img-2: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/31346bb4f16d45c479e595a4648b9b39/tumblr_p7pwi3zmtb1xny1t0o1_1280.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=english] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=interview] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back