• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello roleplay, my old friend

Hello. I'm not sure if you are interested in this fandom, but perhaps a Marvel RP?

However, if you do not like Marvel RPs then I can do OCs. I have quite a few that nobody ever really wanted to play with/never got any use because they are a little odd. They're mostly fantasy ( of the magical, medieval, supernatural sort) so yeah. I have ideas singular to each character, so if you're interested in that (or both) then maybe we could RP that?

There’s a lot on here I’m interested in, namely the Victorian and Pirate/Siren plots! Let me know if you’re interested.

Medieval/Fantasy (I would like to hear the plots before we decide on this)

Modern

vampirexvampire

vampirexhuman

I would also consider the Victorian.

Ahhh, so many of these sound good, I can't decide! AngelxDemon, Victorian and vampirexvampire/human are really interesting. What are you in the mood for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back