• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello nice to meet you! (ocxoc Star Wars)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is going to be quite a short search thread, so I'm not going to 'waste' time on using spoilers or any type of aesthetic thing.

So: Hi I'm Rachel and I'm really craving Star Wars and with things being slow (or nonexistent) at the moment with my ongoing rp, I'm quite bored and search for maybe one to two partners. I'd also have a plot where you wouldn't need to know anything about Star Wars. Also as a heads up, I'm a minor, but I'd say I'm fairly mature (at least that's what I've been told). I don't have any rules, except for no romance (but I might be able to be convinced for fxf) other than that you do you. I know this wasn't a long text, but if you've read until here, mind telling me your favourite kind of Pizza? I rp through Dm, Discord or threads, so just tell me what you'd prefer.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Rachel

Last edited:
Interested! Hi there. Star Wars sounds fun. I think my favorite is supreme pizza. c:

Le bump! Principalement, parce-ce que je parle français maitenant, haha. (Parce-que j'était dans un camp pour apprendre français) but no really, I only realised how good I actually was on monday.... after like 7 and a half years of me never really speaking at all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back