Other hello, mon amie // feedback

Does anyone want to cameo their GDC OC in r4pf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ceres1347 Ceres1347 Fae13 Fae13 I forgot to put a deadline on my poll but since u two voted yes, feel free to send in your OC's character sheets! I'll share them with Aster and see how we can incorporate them in (bc tbh we need more npcs / sides).

Ceres1347 Ceres1347 Fae13 Fae13 I forgot to put a deadline on my poll but since u two voted yes, feel free to send in your OC's character sheets! I'll share them with Aster and see how we can incorporate them in (bc tbh we need more npcs / sides).
what NPCs do you need? Do you need like, canon characters at all?

just wanted to know how I could help :)

adasdasdas ur precious ;w; !!!! if u have any OCs it'll be nice to use those as sides instead of having to create our own from scratch. I end up plotting way too much for side characters /sobs so it's time consuming every time a new side pops up.

So you just need NPCs to fill out the current generation roster? How closely related are they allowed to be to the PCs, or do we just write whatever we feel like?

(P.S. This is unrelated, but I'm curious about how you chose the names for your characters... I find wuxia/xuanhuan settings to be the most difficult in the character naming aspect, so I was wondering if you had any tips lol)

adasdasdas ur precious ;w; !!!! if u have any OCs it'll be nice to use those as sides instead of having to create our own from scratch. I end up plotting way too much for side characters /sobs so it's time consuming every time a new side pops up.

Isn't that why I'm the one making all the side charas atm >A>

So you just need NPCs to fill out the current generation roster? How closely related are they allowed to be to the PCs, or do we just write whatever we feel like?

(P.S. This is unrelated, but I'm curious about how you chose the names for your characters... I find wuxia/xuanhuan settings to be the most difficult in the character naming aspect, so I was wondering if you had any tips lol)

Yep! Pretty much :`D I'm fine with whatever though I suppose close relations would have to be discussed with me and Aster... I can't promise I'll use everyone but I'll fit those I think are suitable for the scene in??

I actually want to plot a bit with Diphylleia grayi Diphylleia grayi because her OC Yixin is dating my OC's brother. I keep forgetting to PM tho orz ;;;;;

//// and for names, uh, I kinda just find random Chinese characters and string them together. I use whatever sounds nice to me (LOL) It becomes trickier if you want the names to have a certain meaning. I usually struggle more with titles than the actual name itself because of it (u__u)

uh,, yes <w<;;; I suppose u are hehe :`D ;;;;

The struggle is real, but you can do it! ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧

Yep! Pretty much :`D I'm fine with whatever though I suppose close relations would have to be discussed with me and Aster... I can't promise I'll use everyone but I'll fit those I think are suitable for the scene in??
Okay, then I'll send some stuff your way if I get the time. I like writing CSes after all, almost to an unhealthy degree ^^

The struggle is real, but you can do it! ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧

Okay, then I'll send some stuff your way if I get the time. I like writing CSes after all, almost to an unhealthy degree ^^

AAA THANK YOU. That'll be great! I hate writing CSses. I get too attached to my OCs whenever I make detailed ones and end up super salty when I don't get to use them.

Ah I forgot this existed. Unfortunately I don't think I have the time to commit to a group roleplay of any sort ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back