Other hello, mon amie // feedback

Does anyone want to cameo their GDC OC in r4pf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He gets really depressing later on. His character is actually a lot more deeper and complex than any of the character in the novel :`D

But he's also way to angry for my taste.
thats my problem with him too!!!

later than chapter 77???

Yep! All his actions will be explained soon but I really like him because he's so antagonized uwu <3 coughs and a tsundere coughs

He gets really depressing later on. His character is actually a lot more deeper and complex than any of the character in the novel :`D

But he's also way to angry for my taste.

I love my angry bean.

thats my problem with him too!!!

His anger mostly stems from his inferiority complex and insecurity though ): I blame his parents for doing that to him ;;; I would probably end up being bitter if I was constantly compared to someone too so it makes him more realistic / relatable.

Yep! All his actions will be explained soon but I really like him because he's so antagonized uwu <3 coughs and a tsundere coughs

I love my angry bean.

Ew, tsunderes.

LMFAO This dialogue is too funny.
^ Aye, Aster speaks the truth. The boy has some issues to work through if he just captures any rando who could be Wei and tortures them.

But... have you guys seen this video?

I really like the VA who voices Jiang Cheng's lines here (don't know if any of the short clips go into any spoiler territory though, so proceed with caution). I wanted to add captions, but Youtube's CC community contribution system is kind of broken :/

Last edited:
^ Aye, Aster speaks the truth. The boy has some issues to work through if he just captures any rando who could be Wei and tortures them.

I really like the VA who voices Jiang Cheng's lines here (don't know if any of the short clips go into any spoiler territory though, so proceed with caution). I wanted to add captions, but Youtube's CC community contribution system is kind of broken :/

You might want to put that video in a spoiler just in case because it is actually quite spoiler-y! Someone on youtube translated this video and all the dialogue kills me.

/Coughs I also agree with JC having issues. He gets extra salty when he's older, but there's no point telling mon that cause she won't listen >o>

You might want to put that video in a spoiler just in case because it is actually quite spoiler-y! Someone on youtube translated this video and all the dialogue kills me.

/Coughs I also agree with JC having issues. He gets extra salty when he's older, but there's no point telling mon that cause she won't listen >o>
I cant understand it <.<

I LOVE THIS SONG, IT WAS STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR WEEKS. It summarizes the whole series so well but it spoiled the heck out of me 😭 I saw the one with English subs thinking it was just a song. I was so wrong </3

He gets salty but he also become so fine u w u admit it pls.

I cant understand it <.<

Good, save yourself!

Re-listening to this now, the line Wangji sings about the headband and restraint still hurts me.

He gets salty but he also become so fine u w u admit it pls.

What, no (e we) he's like a grumpy geezer man

lol does he really? xD

He doessss, trust me. I mean, yes... he might be going a bit overboard with the whole "PURGE DEMONIC CULTIVATORS AND FEED THEM TO THE DOGS!" but that's part of his charm :`)

He's only doing it because he doesn't want other people to fall down the same path of depravity WWX went through.

He doessss, trust me. I mean, yes... he might be going a bit overboard with the whole "PURGE DEMONIC CULTIVATORS AND FEED THEM TO THE DOGS!" but that's part of his charm :`)

He's only doing it because he doesn't want other people to fall down the same path of depravity WWX went through.
doesn't excuse it <.<

doesn't excuse it <.<

Well technically, it does because demonic cultivation was forbidden in the first place. If it weren't for the unique circumstances surrounding the Sunshot Campaign, no one would've allowed WWX to live uwu

JC was already abhorrent to demonic cultivators even before WWX strayed towards that path. The same goes for people of the Lan sect and (implied) cultivators in general.

Also, you take that back right this instance!

Well technically, it does because demonic cultivation was forbidden in the first place. If it weren't for the unique circumstances surrounding the Sunshot Campaign, no one would've allowed WWX to live uwu

JC was already abhorrent to demonic cultivators even before WWX strayed towards that path. The same goes for people of the Lan sect and (implied) cultivators in general.

You make a point but he's still an angry, salted potato chip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back