Other hello, mon amie // feedback

Does anyone want to cameo their GDC OC in r4pf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep! I'm on the part when they're in the city of Yi and they meet Xue Yang. Which isn't that far into the novel at all, but I spoiled myself with MVs and fan songs and can't bring myself to continue because I know that there is a lot of pain to come ;; I'm just delaying the inevitable at this point, but the good thing is that I'm also accumulating a lot of content that I can binge, since both the audio drama and the anime have come out already -- life is good. Now I just need the mental fortitude hahaha

Omg, you got your hands on the english translations for the audio drama? O: Or can you naturally understand Chinese?

Omg, you got your hands on the english translations for the audio drama? O: Or can you naturally understand Chinese?
I can understand Chinese. (I actually found GDC when I was looking for web novels to practice reading the language, since I'm one of those ABCs with nonnative level proficiency. So it was a great stroke of luck on my part! ^^)

👀 a gdc fan! who's ur bias
Well, I'm not that far in, so I don't really know all the details of each character yet, but at this moment I'd have to say either Lan Wangji or Xiao Xingchen. I like Lanzhan's small gestures toward Wei Wuxian (like that tidbit where he apparently ordered an entire table of spicy foods just for Weiying, even though he himself prefers blander dishes) and also his enduring love -- it just contrasts very well with his seemingly cold exterior ^^ For Xiao Xingchen, I admire his sense of righteousness, but that also plays a hand in his demise -- he's a very tragic figure ;;

Oh yeah, btw, I was thinking this was while I was typing, but are there fandom names for the characters? It gets a little tiring having to write the whole thing lol. I do know that the Chinese fandom calls the MC wifi -- it's a ridiculous pun on Wuxian, which sounds like wireless XD Does JC refer to Jiangcheng?

JCJCJCJCJCJCJCJC

begone thot

I can understand Chinese. (I actually found GDC when I was looking for web novels to practice reading the language, since I'm one of those ABCs with nonnative level proficiency. So it was a great stroke of luck on my part! ^^)

Well, I'm not that far in, so I don't really know all the details of each character yet, but at this moment I'd have to say either Lan Wangji or Xiao Xingchen. I like Lanzhan's small gestures toward Wei Wuxian (like that tidbit where he apparently ordered an entire table of spicy foods just for Weiying, even though he himself prefers blander dishes) and also his enduring love -- it just contrasts very well with his seemingly cold exterior ^^ For Xiao Xingchen, I admire his sense of righteousness, but that also plays a hand in his demise -- he's a very tragic figure ;;

LJW is perfectly precious and all the characters are set for tragedy one way or another uwu and it's nice to meet another fellow ABC! It's a good thing you're learning how to read and write. LOL I stopped learning after primary basics :`)

Oh yeah, btw, I was thinking this was while I was typing, but are there fandom names for the characters? It gets a little tiring having to write the whole thing lol. I do know that the Chinese fandom calls the MC wifi -- it's a ridiculous pun on Wuxian, which sounds like wireless XD Does JC refer to Jiangcheng?

Yep! The English community just lazy to type out their 2-3 names/characters so they refer to a lot of them by initials.

omg I LOVE GDC!!! I just finished chapter 77 of the official English translation web novel and I'm stuck waiting T-T

You should! The art is adorable AAAA and they did a better job at following the novel than the donghua (anime) did.
that's good to know, I started the Anime first but it made no sense...then I found a link to the Web Novel and it was like "oooh!!!! That makes so much more sense now!! I actually really like this!"
Where can I find it in English do you think?

that's good to know, I started the Anime first but it made no sense...then I found a link to the Web Novel and it was like "oooh!!!! That makes so much more sense now!! I actually really like this!"
Where can I find it in English do you think?

The donghua makes more sense when you watch from episode 3 onwards and then back to episode 1-3. It's confusing because the story literally takes you 15 or 20 years back to the past after ep 3 😂 It's quite confusing.

Also, you can find the manhua on mangarock (:

The donghua makes more sense when you watch from episode 3 onwards and then back to episode 1-3. It's confusing because the story literally takes you 15 or 20 years back to the past after ep 3 :joy: It's quite confusing.

Also, you can find the manhua on mangarock (:
awesome, I'll check it out :) and that makes sense after reading the novel, it was just like "Wait what? Who are these people, whats going on?"

awesome, I'll check it out :) and that makes sense after reading the novel, it was just like "Wait what? Who are these people, whats going on?"

LOL IKR. I'm surprised you're less confused with the novel. I had to keep the wiki open because of all the names they used! I was literally like "who the heck is this" 90% of the time I was reading XD

LOL IKR. I'm surprised you're less confused with the novel. I had to keep the wiki open because of all the names they used! I was literally like "who the heck is this" 90% of the time I was reading XD
omg saaaame! the only two I knew for sure was Wei and Lan Zhan xD

omg saaaame! the only two I knew for sure was Wei and Lan Zhan xD

IKR EVEN LAN XICHEN (BLESS HIS SOUL). I got him confused with QiRen before 😭 and when it came to the Guangyao arc I was even more hecking confused cause they swapped between titles, birthnames and courtesy names.

IKR EVEN LAN XICHEN (BLESS HIS SOUL). I got him confused with QiRen before 😭 and when it came to the Guangyao arc I was even more hecking confused cause they swapped between titles, birthnames and courtesy names.

I saw Xichen so I'm here again. I would walk through hell for that man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back