• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hello M/F rps?

Nivek

the western wolf
Hello my name is nivek. i know im new to rp but i just wanted to say: i can adapt to almost any rp exept fandoms. i dont watch or read alot of books or shows so for that i am sorry. but if you pm me a type of rp and a plot i promise to do my best to make it fun! i mostly dable in fantasy because for some reason i can understand most of it. but i can do others as well. like i said i can adapt and dont mind doing most rps.

P.S. if you read this and thought what a waste of time...im sorry, but if you liked what youve read please pm me and like this post. hope you all have fun :)

Would you like to do a modern romance of a teenage girl, and her boyfriend who is a young adult (in his 20's)

But the girls parents don't like him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back