• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello Lovely, I'm Looking For a New Partner

Ecstasy

To Whatever End
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello, me again, on the hunt for a new partner.

I’m B, and I’ve been in this game for 15+ years, which means I know what I like in a partner and that makes me quite picky. No worries, however, I will list out all of the things I would prefer and you can decide if you think we would be a great fit or not. Here are a few preferences of mine:

Firstly, I hate calling these role plays because what I do is write. I create. I think of these characters and I immerse them into a plot or story that we come up with together. I don’t base an entire story just on a pairing. Something as simple as HunterXPrey or TeacherXStudent...those give you so little. A pairing is a good place to start, but I want to create a world around that pairing. What’s going on? What grievances and stories do these characters possess? Let’s make side characters and events going on in their world! I guess, I try and write as things would be written in a book. So when you approach me and we come up with a plot, keep that in mind.

I am
literate, meaning I put a lot of thought and work into my writing and I try my best to be sure it’s all correct. That being said, I’m terrible at commas and I make mistakes all the time, as do all humans. If you make mistakes, that means you’re also human! I’m not ridiculous, I’m very understanding. I just like a bit of effort is all. On that topic, I use Google Docs only to write because it is simply the easiest and best way to create together. It allows us to edit and add gifs and photos for reference in each reply. And the best part is that it has no word limit! Which is useful since I write a LOT. Again, it doesn’t mean you must write a ton. As long as I can see effort in a paragraph and it is useful to the story while also taking the story further, that’s all I need! Don’t force anything just to make it seem longer. Quality is what is important here.

I adore me some OOC. We are partners! Let's get to know one another a little, get comfortable. Let's discuss and create a timeline, an information document we can both refer to. Let's bounce ideas and compliment our brilliant lines! I don't want you to be a stranger who feeds me words.

I prefer to write
female characters. Unfortunately this is the only thing I’m not flexible on. I’ll write all the side male characters needed. In fact, I actually enjoy writing many side characters, including male ones. I just feel most passionate about writing a female main character.

Romance is a must. Really, I just find stories more endearing with romance. A slow burn, complicated love story just makes it all better. That being said, romance is NOT the only aspect of our story. Quite the contrary; romance is only one part of the intricate web that creates a whole picture. I LOVE with a capital L O V E dark, gritty, adult themes. Seriously, the darker, the more controversial, the better. No fading or dancing around those topics. I have no limits, so please just ask away. (Let me note that there are some things I will say no to, but they’d have to be extremely off the wall.)

I don’t do fandoms and canon characters. I will write in a set world, but it must be flexible to change to our story. I don’t like writing someone else’s character. I want to create my own.

I write in
first person, past tense. That’s just how I prefer. I don’t really care for 3rd person. If you want to write in 3rd, that's fine. Just know I'll be using 1st.

I’m a busy person and my replies aren’t ones that take 10-20 minutes to write. I reply as often as possible while also making sure the quality of my reply is good. I don’t expect you to be glued to your computer all day long. Sometimes it takes me a few hours. Sometimes it takes me a week. Just don’t lose your passion and ghost me for days at a time without a heads up. And please, please, don't just not reply for months at a time regularly. That's no fun for anyone.

Alright. Genres. I don't really have preferences here. If it makes for a good story, I'm game. Historical is tricky simply because I don't feel I know any era in enough detail to write a world about it, but I'm willing to try. Slice of life is alright as long as the plot is intricate and endearing. Truly, I like a mix of all sorts of things, so let's just create a plot and go from there!

There is so much more I’d like to say, but it would make this post go on for decades, and no one has the time for that. So, if you want to know more, please message me! I promise I don’t bite. As picky as I seem to be, I really am very flexible. I’ve just been in this game a long time, so I’d rather not weed through those who don’t don’t believe they would be a good fit with me.

Cravings Currently:

Dystopian Society
Zombie
Apocalypse
Fantasy
Dark Mafia

I look forward to hearing from you! (:

As a side note, I am TRASH at formatting on here so if this is all one big jumble of information, I do apologize.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in rp'ing with you. Though I'm a third person rp'er, simply because I find it flows better when writing for different characters. Using first I feel tied to only one character. Am fine for you to do 1st though :)

I'm very much a world builder and sometimes side pairings can become main pairings, pretty much all rp's I've done have had some kind of pairing at the heart of it since it's a nice constant that keeps the story going. I predominantly rp males and have done MxF and MxM mainly. I rp through google docs, does that work for you?

I'd be interested in rp'ing with you. Though I'm a third person rp'er, simply because I find it flows better when writing for different characters. Using first I feel tied to only one character. Am fine for you to do 1st though :)

I'm very much a world builder and sometimes side pairings can become main pairings, pretty much all rp's I've done have had some kind of pairing at the heart of it since it's a nice constant that keeps the story going. I predominantly rp males and have done MxF and MxM mainly. I rp through google docs, does that work for you?
Sure, send me a PM and we can discuss🥰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back