• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hello, love.🌟♥️

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello love.♥️
so, my best friend is sleeping. (Shout our to Meagan.) and my husband is working, a double no less. (Shout out to Aaron.)
So, as you can see I’m wide awake, and seeking some entertainment. (Who isn’t right? Pft.)
All the stuff ya need to know about me-
I’m 23.
Live on the east coast. (Shout out to New York!)
I’m here way too often.
Write as female oc’s and I don’t mind writing as side characters.
I write, between 2-10 paragraphs if I’m feeling inspired. I get excited easily, and like to share my ideas.
I also love; adore romance and darker themes.
Still here!? Great, below are some ideas. Thanks! 😜
My girl, has lived a very privileged life. She’s never had to work a day in her life that she didn’t want to, she’s had the best of the best always. In return her family had always asked her to fallow in her families footsteps. Graduation, law school, and then soon after fall in line to run the families law firm. Each year, my girl has gone to the same carnival since she was a child hoping to get a glimpse of her first kiss, her first love. The carnival being the one place, her parents would let her go unsupervised. Of course as a child, the antics were small; games, going on rides together. As she grew older, the antics became larger, running off, drinking, living. It’s been another season, another year without seeing him. As she stands and waits, she watches as the carnival lights lite up his face, yet he isn’t alone. This year, he has a family, a family that of course doesn’t include her.
Just one more. No, just one more...I can fix this, I can make him better. Don’t you see it? The person he used to be, rattling inside of the person he’s become. This plot, let’s talk about addiction, about acholism, about PTSD, about depression. Let’s talk about the ugly in the world nobody brings up. You decide what road we take, can love really overcome it all?
In a world almost like our own, vampires, and werewolves alike have taken over. No longer have they lived in the shadows. Humans, are now the lowest form of life. Used as slaves, a food source and of course an endless supply of both, people to turn into vampires and wolves. My girl, has lived her whole life, living in the same, large household. The vampire coven, being well known for holding a ruthless ruler like no one in the world has seen. My girl has done, just about any job; almost all jobs. It as an utmost honor to be used as the coven leaders, food source. Yet, the one who should be afraid is the leader himself, for the young lady is going to make him feel, for the first time in a very long time.
Alpha werewolf and human girl. What more can a person say.🌟
Actually is based off my life. (Shout out to Aaron. Oh, and Meagan for finding a way to love me through the pain.) Have you ever felt the ultimate heartbreak by the person you love? If you haven’t you’re very, very lucky. I have, almost a year ago today. And the one thing nobody tells you, is how to love that person the same. Everyone is so he’ll bent on you leaving said person. I want to write a story about forgiveness and lots of heartbreak.
There’s not a lot of dating prospects growing up, in almost the middle of no place.
Most of the town is a mix between wolves and humans who seem to live comfortably together. There’s many rules, but the largest one is don’t, bond with a human. Bonding in the pack, means deciding that human/wolf will be yours for the rest of your lives. It’s like falling madly in love, but without the divorce.
So, my oc and the character I’m looking to find have grown up of course together in such a small town. They have the same friends, have almost done most of the same things. Except he/she is the next alpha of the pack. He/she has been told their whole lives, that would be their destiny. Training, to be the best hunter, the best leader, the best student. Always trying to be the best.
Alone with my oc, my girl. Those things don’t matter. The soon to be alpha can make mistakes, he/she if he even wants to can turn into a giant wolf and she’d still keep him/her company.
The pack and the human family has allowed such a relationship to go on for years, thinking it’s just a phase, thinking once he/she becomes alpha and the mating season begins he/she won’t look twice at the human. (And maybe he/she doesn’t at first. Hormones and the need to be perfect takes over once more.)
But, you can’t stop love, just like you can’t stop the rain. God you can try, you can sure try. Once the two, hopefully end up together the pack is furious, split down the center between the old and the new.
An internal war maybe even breaks out, trying to kill the new alpha. Trying to proctect the new alpha. As the alpha, tries to protect his/her human and rule with some sort of steady hand.

Whew.

~The small town of Clarksville is set high in upstate New York, the winters are cold and the summers can be obnoxiously warm. The small town, has about 3,000 people. Many of them commute out of town to go to work. Most of the adults, including the young think often they’ll leave yet end up coming back.
Back to the places, they had their first kisses, first loves, learned how to drive or even how to milk a cow.
Elaine Ward, had lived in the small town growing up her whole life, hanging out by the river in the summer time and using it as a skating rink in the winter. Elaine had a little brother she idolized and a set of parents who tried most days. She’d gone to school here, fallen in love here, and even dreaded moving back.
But, as most cliches go life always seemed to work out that way. She sat in the small black Sedan she had worked for months to save for. This car was the closest thing Elaine had to any sort of responsibility thankfully. Gripping the steering wheel, she waited holding her breathe as the dark blue bus pulled into the train depot. Biting into her lip, she watched the men move slowly. Soldiers, soldiers coming home from a place she’d never imagine or want to be sent to herself. Pushing a long brown curl out of her face, she watched as her blue eyes scanned the crowd.
There he was. He was home. She had come to see him, to greet him at the depot with his mother and siblings who were now jumping up and down with excitement with the large neon sign Elaine herself had helped, make just the night before. Biting into her lip, she watched afraid to move, afraid he’d run away, or drop dead.

Elaine had lived in the small town her whole life, yet in 7th grade with her braces and with her love of the Jonas Brothers up to the max she had fallen in love with him. The boy who moved in next door, with his parents and brothers and sisters. First it started out as a friendship, yet as the months and years ticked by it grew into something so much more.
The young couple, surprisingly had made it through just about anything. The life of a high school teenager is rough as it is, then add in a relationship, yikes. It wasn’t always easy, it wasn’t always happy. Some weeks they didn’t even speak to each other.
Life changed once graduation rolled around, their lives seemed almost perfect. Small apartment, small car.
Until, well until he was drafted. Drafted like her brother, his brothers, their family friends and any other man who was over the age of 16. The world wasn’t the same place it had been, when they graduated high school.
After being gone for five months, he said he wanted more. He wanted to help more, to dive further into the military and do more for his country.
It was sweet, it was great! It was the best thing that he could have ever done for his country! For himself even, yet it left him wounded, broken. Mentally, emotionally.
The scars didn’t run on the outside, but on the inside. Elaine noticed when phone calls, emails and anything in between became less and less, and they did it wasn’t him! His voice was cold, his words harsher. Friends would come home earlier than him, saying he screamed, and ran around the bunkers late at night like a crazy man.
No, Elaine didn’t think he was crazy, Elaine knew he was broken.
Licking her lips, she heard her phone buzz loudly, in the seat beside her. Knowing full well, it was his mother. Reminding her, about the welcome home party for her son today. The flutter in her stomach, twisted and turned into a ball of anxiety.
“Here we go lovely.” She whispered to herself as she pulled from the parking lot.

***Sorry in advance for the, terrible grammar. At least I apologized right, oops.*

Last edited:
Two newer plots added, come take a peak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back