• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello! Looking for RP Parents! <3

Hello! So.... I guess I should say something about myself first haha. I'm looking for a semi literate rp with someone who can write quite fluent English.
I'm into medieval and fantasy stuff! Mythical creatures and things like that are exiting in a rp, just don't go overboard with over powder things. This rp would be a medieval styled one, possible romance if you feel like it fits in, I don't want anything forced...

This is my first rp post so feel free to suggest anything and tell me what I should or could do differently.

I want a long term partner so we could do a new roleplay after this one is done... if we both feel like it was fun!

This is just an idea and sort of an introduction to the roleplay... An experiment! So feel free to change whatever you want in it! Or maybe suggest something entirely

Askra took a deep breath as she stood at the window, staring out of her cabin and into the snow. Her hands were wrapped around a warm mug of tea, the heat spreading into her hands. She took a long drink as she turned from the window to sit down and pull her fur lined shoes on. Askra lived in the mountains, far away from the towns and cities of other people, where she could sit in the quiet and the snow muffled the sound. That...that was where she lived, and thrived. She hunted, fished, had a small garden for the months where the ground wasn’t frozen solid. She made three or four trips down her mountain a year, selling hides from her hunts and stocking up on supplies. Thing was, the only way to get up and down her mountain was by sled. No one came looking for her, most thinking that she was strange. The kids in town even called her a witch, not that she minded. The less people in her business the better. Askra liked her peace after all. She sighed as she stood up, her boots laced up. She pulled a covering up over her face, along with a hat and a set of gloves before she stepped outside. She was accompanied by her two dogs, although they looked to be more wolf than dog, which technically, they were. Uma and Hulda were two very large wolfdog mixes that she had found when she moved up here. Which was damn good for her, considering they were her way around. She sighed, listening to the muffled sound as the snow blanketed the world around her. She reached out, ruffling the fur of her dog’s and let them run around and play in the snow while she made her way to the small barn that was set up. She kept chickens and cows, for milk and food, and she had to collect eggs and milk for the day. She had finished milking her dairy cow, Uma, the more tame of her pets, holding a basket of eggs in her mouth. She stood up, and was starting to feed the cow when she heard Hulda start to howl. Askra tensed, taking the basket from Uma’s mouth and sat it too the side. “Uma, let’s go.” She muttered, starting to make her way out of the barn, shutting the door behind her. She could see Hulda in the trees, flitting around and howling even more. She let out a long curse as she started to trudge through the snow, carving a path through the fresh layer. It was already up to her mid calf, which meant she needed to put out extra food for her animals and string the line between her home and her barn so she could get back out to it. Askra was brought out of her thoughts as she finally found what Hulda had alerted her about. It was a person, covered in snow, likely near day. She huffed, pushing the hood off of her jacket, revealing stark white hair and a pair of almost unsettlingly pale grey eyes as she pulled her gloves off with her teeth and checked for a pulse. “Lucky bastard.” She muttered as she moved to heave them up, using her wolfdogs to help her get the body into the cabin. She set them up on the ground in front of the fireplace, tossing a few more logs and wrapping them up in blankets. While she waited for them to come round, she finished up her chores, collecting the milk and eggs before she locked up the house and pulled off her outer layers, standing in the kitchen to make some food and another batch of tea. She paused as she heard the other starting to stir. “Don’t move too quickly, you were nearly dead when I found you.” She stated as she walked over, holding out a mug of tea. “Here, drink. It will warm you from the inside out.” She stated as she straightened up, making her way back to the kitchen. Hulda was sitting on the ground, watching the stranger, while Uma was in the kitchen, standing guard while Askra cooked.

I think I have a character who could be a great meet for Askra.

His name is Einar WolfHeart. A large warrior of a man who of course also lives by himself.

He is known as the mountain slayer as he has slain a dragon the size of a mountain at the young age of only 21.

He is quite large being 6ft 2in tall and very muscular.
That being said he is from a northern territory, having a scottish accent and loves to help people in dire need.

I think I have a character who could be a great meet for Askra.

His name is Einar WolfHeart. A large warrior of a man who of course also lives by himself.

He is known as the mountain slayer as he has slain a dragon the size of a mountain at the young age of only 21.

He is quite large being 6ft 2in tall and very muscular.
That being said he is from a northern territory, having a scottish accent and loves to help people in dire need.

Your character sounds like a really good match to her! I can see a good rp coming out of this. If you are interested of course.

Name:connor
Loyalty:himself
Skills: sword fighting, bows and daggers aswell as the curse of lycanthropy
Bio:Jonah was born in a small village just outside of the capital, during this time he got by eating bread and whatever the wealthier threw away. But one fateful day he was found by a captain of the grey wardens, a legion devoted to destroying threats to humanity and was thrust into the life as a soldier .serving with distinction until one day during a hunt him and his men were ambushed by a pack of Lycans causing him to be bitten... turning him into the very thing both he and his order swore to kill. This unfortunate incident caused him to be exiled from the order and to be hunted as a beast of the night. Being as skilled as he was he found Mercenary work to be easy and fruitful gaining the title "The Hunter" in short time he became well know and well feared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back