• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello! Looking for a fine RP partner!

PikPik

Don't be scared of the giraffe dog.
Hello ya'll! I'm PikPik and I'm looking for (maybe many) long term rp partners, ah ah!

Don't worry about me, I am very understanding and I tolerate all lot thing. I'm new on this site and not good with technology so I'll do my best. Also, I'm a gamer and play a lot of video games. If you were looking for a fandom non-gaming related I suggest you to look somewhere else.

Rules
I'll start with my rules:

- Age doesn't matter to me. On this site, I am not looking for a romance or a big deep friendship but to RP. So, no matter how old you are it's fine.

-My litteracy is litterate and I accept semi-litterate sometime. So, try to be like that or I might lose interest in the rp.

-I'm fine with talking ooc but I'm not good at discussion I warn you.

-You can play a OC. However, I do not have OCs. (No good ones at least.)

-Answer at least once a week! I'm looking for a long term partner so I don't want you to just... throw me in the thrash can once you accept the contract. :(

-Nah but for real, if you ghost me and come back to me it's fine. That I ghosted you or you ghosted me. I'll always welcome you with open arms.

- Come to me with a slight idea of what you wanna do. I can do anything and can come up with ideas so, yeah.

-I usually do comedy or Romance ( it can be platonic) but I can work around that to do other things too. But, I'd like the rp to be focus on a relationship.

Fandoms
Now the fandoms. >:) I'll put them in the order to the one I like the most to the one I like less. (We can say; the one I crave more to the ones I crave less.):

-Persona (3, 4, 5)❤❤❤
-Sonic the hedgehog
-Fire Emblem (3H and Fate)
-Castlevania
-Pokémon (Especially Mystery Dungeon)
-Undertale
-Final Fantasy 7
-Smash bros?
-Project X zone?

I played other games but I don't see the interest of putting them here. (The heart is just what I ABSOLUTELY crave. Ah ah. Why do I love so much Persona?) Anyway, concerning the fandoms:

I do AU (I have some myself),

Any ship (as long that I can play one or the other character)

Any plot you may have (the dumber it is, the more invested I am.)

I can play Canon x OC. No problemo.

If you wanna do something not fandom related I can do it too (with more difficulty). I like supernatural, magic and stuff.

DM me if you are interested in anything!
Anyway, thanks for reading and have a nice day/night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back