Other hello let us talk about dumb stuff

That made me laugh. Although, I don’t get it. Is it just the mention of cum that’s funny?
Now it is.

I'm full of whale jokes for some reason, here's another:

One day a boy whale and a girl whale were going for a swim in the ocean. They were having a fantastic time until the boy whale spotted a ship in the distance. The boy whale became enraged because he recognized this ship as the same one that had killed his father the year before. Frantically, he hatched a plan:

"We will both swim under the ship and use out spouts to flip it over!" The boy whale told the girl whale, and she agreed.

So the whales both dove under the water, swam over to the ship and blew it out of the water with their spouts. Triumphantly, the pair resurfaced only to be horrified that the sailors had all abandoned ship and were escaping to shore.

"Quick!" Said the boy whale, "Help me gobble them all up before they escape!"

"Not so fast!" Said the girl whale, "Look - I agreed to the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow any sea men!"

Now it is.

I'm full of whale jokes for some reason, here's another:

One day a boy whale and a girl whale were going for a swim in the ocean. They were having a fantastic time until the boy whale spotted a ship in the distance. The boy whale became enraged because he recognized this ship as the same one that had killed his father the year before. Frantically, he hatched a plan:

"We will both swim under the ship and use out spouts to flip it over!" The boy whale told the girl whale, and she agreed.

So the whales both dove under the water, swam over to the ship and blew it out of the water with their spouts. Triumphantly, the pair resurfaced only to be horrified that the sailors had all abandoned ship and were escaping to shore.

"Quick!" Said the boy whale, "Help me gobble them all up before they escape!"

"Not so fast!" Said the girl whale, "Look - I agreed to the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow any sea men!"
I laughed so hard! You really know how to defuse a situation. I admire that.

Three men got into a taxi and the taxi driver knew they were drunk so he started the car then shut it it off directly after turning it on. He turned to the men and said "were here!" The first man thanked him the second man paid him and the third man slapped him. The man was shocked and thought he knew what he did despite being intoxicated. The third man said "watch your speed next time you nearly killed us!" And got out. But it wasn't a taxi.

Pretty funny! I have this joke about a wall, but you might have a hard time getting over it.

How did the citrus fruit prepare for it’s essay? By doing some pre-lemon-ary research!

... soooo the other day i was VERY sleep deprived... and my aunt asked me "Would you like some roast beef" Ya know what I responded with.... I really said "Doesn't roast beef come from Pigs...."

I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT.... My aunt looked at me with the look of You-seriously-didn't-just-ask-that-did-you?

That proves that sleep is indeed important and that 30 minutes of sleep in 2 days is not considered sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back