• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello? Is there anybody out there?

katybug1314

Elder Member
looking for a few fandoms. I do double and will post who I would like you to be. Oc Canon pairings are love. Ask about modern settings or pairings. I prefer mxf but with doubling I wi do slash.In parentheses is who I want you to double as. And please be over 18

Marvel (Steve Rogers, Gambit, Kurt)
Harry Potter ( Harry, Draco, Neville)
Pretty Little liars (Ezra)
Naruto (Itachi)
Game of thrones (Jon, Oberyn)
Celebrity (list below)
The Covenant (Pogue)
Smallville (Lex)
Avatar the last airbender (Zuko)
Twilight (Emmett or Edward)
DCEU (Aquaman)

Robert Pattinson
Pedro Pascal
Ian Harding
Prince Harry
Jason Moma
Chris Evans
Chris Pine
Matthew Lewis
Tom Felton
Daniel Radcliff
Jude Law
Kit Harrington
Richard Madden
Tom Ellis
Johnny Depp

My original plots for these I am only looking for someone to the Male
He is the second born of a royal family. His father is king, his mother queen and his older perfect brother is prince and he will one day be king. The second son met an American girl and they fell in love and were happy. Every so often there would be a camera flash but nothing more. She moved to his country to work and be close to him and they are starting to plan a grand future together. Than...his brother dies and he is suddenly next in line to be the king. Can they handle suddenly being the next royal couple?

He is the son of the leader of the mob he is next in line to take over( whether you want him to want this is up to you). He has is all money, cars, men willing to do anything he asks. The only thing he doesnt have is her. A girl he ran into at a coffee shop and a few other places. She doesnt know he is in the mob but she is kinda playing hard to get with him. But what will happen when she finds out what he is?

She has been a child star since she was 6. Now at 23 she has a slew of commercials, a few law and order episodes, and more recently a 5 film deal for some teen vampire romance drama. In between that she did some other projects and after that. Always working and she is just drained from it all. In the eyes of the world she is nearly perfect. Always smiling knowing what to say or do. And all she wants is a break but that never seems to come. Your oc can be anything from a body guard to an actor on the rise and they start to see behind the glittering curtain and how hard things really can be.

I have been watching alot of videos about living on Japan or South Korea and I would love to do something with that. I would want to play an American female living and working in one of the 2 countries. I would like her to be in a relationship with someone who is from there and the cultural differences they would have.

He is next in line for the throne. She is an American nurse who took care of his dying father. Now his father adored her treated more like a member of the family than a member of the staff. She and the crown prince fell inlove and really no one stopped them. In fact his father encouraged it. They had a happy life but all of that has changed when his father dies and he is now king. There are alot of expectations and alot of things on his shoulders. Can they handle all this? Will they get married or will they break up?

In a small town far from any cities or large towns is a place where fantasies are real. The werewolves that many dream of, walk with us, talk with us, and maybe even live with us. The pack leads and controls everything that goes on around here. The pack leader has always shown strength but no one was stronger then.... pack the leaders and family to romulus and remus. That was a long time ago though, things changed.... the world changed and humans became stronger. so strong they almost wiped out the pack...... Almost. In order to secure the bloodline the pack has sent their daughter away to be married.

Her family had once been one of the strongest packs around. They came from Romania and claimed to be descendants of the she wolf who raised Romulas and Remus (founders of Rome). But now they have fallen on hard times. My oc her parents left the pack before she was born to try and live a normal life but it ended badly with her parents dying
Now at the age of 23 her aunt worked and worked to arrange a marriage between the pack leader and her neice. Can they make it? Or will they end up killing each other?

The only fandom all oc plots I will double for these

Twilight

Girls from towns near and around Forks have been disappearing only to later to be found dead and in pretty brutal ways. The wolves blame the vampires and vise vesra. Our girls are friends and slowly that friendship gets ripped apart because one sides with the wolves the other the vampire.

Game of thrones

I am getting rid of the last season

Your Male is the new king of Westros. And he needs a queen. Doran and the Greyjoys are wanting to go to war with the kingdom and the north feels as though it has been forgotten. My oc is a northern lady that had been chosen to be the new queen. But she isnt going to be some little piece of arm candy.

PM me to rp

Good morning I'm am interested in doing this rp with you

She has been a child star since she was 6. Now at 23 she has a slew of commercials, a few law and order episodes, and more recently a 5 film deal for some teen vampire romance drama. In between that she did some other projects and after that. Always working and she is just drained from it all. In the eyes of the world she is nearly perfect. Always smiling knowing what to say or do. And all she wants is a break but that never seems to come. Your oc can be anything from a body guard to an actor on the rise and they start to see behind the glittering curtain and how hard things really can be.

Was wondering if she could have done a few episodes on Smallville and her and Lex had an instant connection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back