Hello! {Intro/About me as a RPer!}

Gasoline

Light Me Up, Watch Me Burn
Hello there!

I'm Gasoline {or Kat whatever floats your boat}. I've been looking to get into RP again recently!

I consider myself a T1/Para RPer { 5+ lines minimum}, and I've been RPing for over 10 years {which makes me feel incredibly old}. I'm a sucker for romance RP's, as well as angsty RP's. I'm also big on writing fan fic which I think is why I love RPing. It's basically two {or more} people writing a fan fic in tandem, but it's not entirely omniscient. I plan on making posts soon with prompts and what not, because of the rules of this site I can't initiate PM's, but if you're looking for someone to RP With I'm your gal!

I do MxF, FxF, MxM. I'm down for fandoms if I know the fandom well enough! I can RP as M or F, and I have the ability to be able to create a pretty solid character on the fly.

Fandoms I know well just to name a few: RWBY, Glee, DCU, MCU, OITNB, Soul Eater, Basically any Disney movie, Deathnote, ATLA/LoK {Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra}

Genres I'm into to name a few: Fantasy, Medieval, Modern, Post-Apocalyptic

Hey, Kat Gasoline! Welcome back to the fantastical land of roleplaying! So, I won't pretend to be a old timer around here but I can relate to your length expectancy and preferred genres. I'm always open to improving on my writing capabilities, so your experience and skill could make for some awesome scenarios! To make a long spiel short, I'm interested in participating in whatever prompts you put up, so long as I have some sort of feel for the genre/scenario/etc., and I hope we can explore some ideas sometime!
Either way, I pray your return to roleplaying doesn't spiral into rapid lament. Have a good time!

Hello there!

I'm Gasoline {or Kat whatever floats your boat}. I've been looking to get into RP again recently!

I consider myself a T1/Para RPer { 5+ lines minimum}, and I've been RPing for over 10 years {which makes me feel incredibly old}. I'm a sucker for romance RP's, as well as angsty RP's. I'm also big on writing fan fic which I think is why I love RPing. It's basically two {or more} people writing a fan fic in tandem, but it's not entirely omniscient. I plan on making posts soon with prompts and what not, because of the rules of this site I can't initiate PM's, but if you're looking for someone to RP With I'm your gal!

I do MxF, FxF, MxM. I'm down for fandoms if I know the fandom well enough! I can RP as M or F, and I have the ability to be able to create a pretty solid character on the fly.

Fandoms I know well just to name a few: RWBY, Glee, DCU, MCU, OITNB, Soul Eater, Basically any Disney movie, Deathnote, ATLA/LoK {Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra}

Nice to meet you! I’ve also been roleplaying for something like 10 years so I feel you lol. Feel free to check out my thread if you want to start something with me. c:

Hey there, Kat. I've been roleplaying for nearly 13 years now! You're not old!
I'm lightchylde, haha! Hope you have fun on here!

Hello there!

I'd love to write with you!!! Please PM me :)

Hello there!

hi, hello, how are you? would you be down for a ATLA RP with me? i've got a unique character for that! i can start the PM, if you so wish!:)

hi, hello, how are you? would you be down for a ATLA RP with me? i've got a unique character for that! i can start the PM, if you so wish!:)

Hi! Thank you for showing interest in my RP! Please take a look at this Prompt List and look at the ATLA/LoK prompt. If that strikes your interest let me know, if not maybe we can brain storm. Either way PM me when you can.

Users who are viewing this thread