• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Hello!(I need a tutorial, I'm not giving any)

Hey all, I'm new to here and am slightly confused. Could someone maybe give me a quick(there's a high possibility there has to be some detail) summary of the website, it's rules and how you do what you do(role-playing)

Hey all, I'm new to here and am slightly confused. Could someone maybe give me a quick(there's a high possibility there has to be some detail) summary of the website, it's rules and how you do what you do(role-playing)

Howdy. Basic idea is the site is for RP lmao. Besides, the site is a thread-based forum with separate sub forums for different types of RPs. If you want a one on one skit that's nonetheless able to be read publicly, one on one sub forum. If you want to run or join a game where it's a group of dudes, group, and so on.

The main pages are meant for the actual story threads: out of character discussion thread(s) are in the extra pages section. Dedicated threads for storing character sheets are in the character thread subforum, and so on.

You can ultimately do things however you want, but here's the standard operating procedure as is tradition.

Anybody who wants to run a game goes to the interest check area and.. checks if there's interest in his concept. Afterwards, if he drums up interest, he'll make the actual thread(s) for his project that are necessary in the appropriate areas, and run the game as a game-master.

Hope that elucidates things. If you've any more questions please @ mention me ( Windsock Windsock )

Oh! The colors of everybody's name means summat. White is normie, yellow is a donator to the site, purple is a moderator, red is administration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back