• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello! I have not been on in awhile, but was looking for someone who would like to do a Roleplay based on the horror movie - The Midnight Man.

R0s3

I recently went through a major house fire that made me need to take time away from this website, but I'm back and was looking for a distraction. I really love horror themes, and I have been looking for somebody who has seen The Midnight Man and would like to do a plot as the Midnight Man himself, as I would use an OC I thought of for the story I had in mind. The story will be of a cunning girl whom lives alone within an abandoned castle, morphing her mentality after years of living in solitude to the point that she truly believes she is royalty - However, every day for the past several years the girl learned of The Midnight Man's game, preparing salt circles throughout her castle and cheating the game just as much as he does, - though one day, which will be the day the story will begin, my OC will choose to play the game fair and square, giving both characters a background and a history. I was thinking this would be turned into an almost comedically dark version of Beauty And The Beast, though with very serious tones. If anyone is interested in more, be sure to let me know or message me!

orig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back