Hello Hello

duergar

mysterious bell ringer
Hey there, I'm Rem and I'm pretty new to this site! I've been roleplaying on an off for a good 6 years and after a long hiatus I'm eager to get back into it!

Just some things about me -
  • I'm a student so I will be (most likely) most active at strange hours, however I like to be courteous so I'll give warning if I'm about to drop from the face of the earth.
  • I dig pretty much anything fantasy or sci-fi, like seriously.
  • Y'all can ask for my discord, or tumblr if you want to hmu outside of this.
I think that's it? But honestly I'm just super excited to be here.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

The Schrodinger's Dumpling Welcome aboard.

Just a fair warning, most of the members here bite.
Right, like you're one to talk...
Come on, I'm just being friendly. Ahem.. Anyway, yeah, welcome. Enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hey there, I'm Rem and I'm pretty new to this site! I've been roleplaying on an off for a good 6 years and after a long hiatus I'm eager to get back into it!

Just some things about me -
  • I'm a student so I will be (most likely) most active at strange hours, however I like to be courteous so I'll give warning if I'm about to drop from the face of the earth.
  • I dig pretty much anything fantasy or sci-fi, like seriously.
  • Y'all can ask for my discord, or tumblr if you want to hmu outside of this.
I think that's it? But honestly I'm just super excited to be here.
Can't wait to get into some great roleplays myself:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back